Coast Dental Services Employee Reviews about "pay is good"

Updated Aug 14, 2019

Found 6 of over 191 reviews

2.7
Coast Dental Services CEO Derek Diasti (no image)
Derek Diasti
Pros
  • "My pay is good and we're a part of the union(in 6 reviews)

• "At Coast Dental we are committed to delivering excellent patient care, dedicated to ensuring growth and opportunity for our employees(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "More of a factory atmosphere than patient care(in 12 reviews)

• "Also there are not a lot of the private practice "perks", like the dentist paying for trips, or taking the staff to dental conventions(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "pay is good"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exactly what I was looking for.

Aug 14, 2019 - Collections Specialist in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is s good atmosphere, everyone is helpful. The pay is good, benefits are decent, there periodic events to break up the monotony of the work day, the leadership is friendly, managers and supervisors are supportive. Overall a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

The PTO plan is not the best but the Benefits team does so much and some of the other benefits are very good.

2. 3.0

RDA

Oct 4, 2017 - Rda in Riverside, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

My pay is good and we're a part of the union. Not working on Saturdays and only one day we work until 7. Union pays for medical and other benefits. Gives a 25 cent raise every year I believe. lol

Cons

The office and old and run down. Equipment old and barely holding up. There is no janitorial service so the employees take out the trash stock the restrooms and mop floors in the offices. Their budget is ridiculously low so it's almost impossible to get the supplies an office needs to run smoothly. We've run out of gloves, sterilization pouches, masks and lab coats. You put your order in for supplies and they send what they want to. Short staffed they have one person doing a job for 3 people. They hire dentists out of school that really aren't trained or have the experience to keep these offices a float.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Just starting out I was able to learn a lot working there.

Jan 14, 2016 - Front Desk Receptionist in Deland, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is good and you have benefits and the people that I worked with we're decent coworkers. A good place to start out in this field.

Cons

They tend to think more about the money instead of the patients. The care for patients is good it's just that it's more about the bottom dollar. The equipment is seriously outdated.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

21 Years Here

Aug 15, 2018 - Office Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, allows room for advancement and growth, close to home, great team I work with...Like Family

Cons

blackout dates for paid time off around the holidays & medical plan options aren't the best

5. 4.0

Registered Dental Hygienist - Great Pay

Mar 29, 2018 - Rdh in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, nice environment, good team

Cons

Office needs updating, otherwise good.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee

PT Orthodontist

May 31, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good pay. Quality of materials used is good. Staff is well trained. Advertising/marketing materials are attractive.

Cons

Poor management from bottom to the top. Poor communication and control/management over every day functions of the office. Patients consistently upset about scheduling. Lack of care for staff and employees time and effot.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews