Clinipace Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2020

3.8
Clinipace CEO  Jason Monteleone
Jason Monteleone
Pros
  • "I’m constantly reminded by my supervisor to maintain a positive work/life balance-which I have found is one of the greatest things about this company(in 13 reviews)

• "The ability to work from home gives flexibility and independence that is helpful with my day to day and overall success at Clinipace(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons - great strides have been made(in 7 reviews)

• "Dishonest and incompetent upper management(in 6 reviews)

1. "Great Experience!"

Former Employee - Clinical Trial Assistant

I worked at Clinipace full-time

Pros

Great manager, great team. You're told there will be an abundance of support for learning the ropes and this is true. Very little overtime.

Cons

Some other departments lack an understanding of the roll. Heavy learning curve.

July 29, 2020CEO

Thanks for the positive feedback - I'm glad to see you had a positive experience while working at Clinipace.

2. "Excellent Application, Interviewing and On-Boarding experience"

Current Employee - Senior Clinical Research Coordinator in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Clinipace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Small company and easy to contact everyone. IT is in house not in a far away country. Knowledgable recruiter and HR staff. Warm and supportive environment

Cons

Small company takes a while to get used to if used to a big CRO.

April 9, 2020CEO

Thanks for sharing your positive experience, I know our human resources organization takes great pride in successfully recruiting and on-boarding talented employees. All great stuff - motivation to keep it up. Jason

3. "Transparent leadership"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Clinipace full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's great to be part of a company where the leadership is transparent with their decisions and your opinions are valued.

Cons

Working 100% remotely you do end up missing live interaction with your colleagues, but overall the pros of working remotely outweigh the pros of working in an office especially nowadays.

April 9, 2020CEO

Thank you for the positive response - I can appreciate the challenges working remotely. Thanks for all the hard work and helping us bring top talent into Clinipace. Jason

"Love my job! Great company - experienced, competent, kind, transparent leadership and refreshing culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager, Clinical Data Management

I have been working at Clinipace full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO appreciates, acknowledges, and takes care of the people. Great leadership that are knowledgeable and experienced. Exciting projects with wide variety. Ability to create and change processes quickly and as needed. Cohesive teams across multiple disciplines. Work-from-home. Global company. Mid-sized CRO.

Cons

Good and bad - retiring legacy system.

April 9, 2020CEO

Thank you for the positive review - always great to hear when an employee has a great experience at Clinipace. Thanks for all the hard work and stay safe during the pandemic. Jason

5. "Great"

Current Employee - Clinical Trial Assistant

I have been working at Clinipace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work at

Cons

Not much compinsation for hard work

February 13, 2020CEO

Thanks for the feedback - I'm glad your experience at Clinipace has been positive thus far. I also appreciate your optimism for our future outlook - all great stuff.

6. "Avg"

1.0
    Former Employee - Proposal Analyst
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Clinipace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Had a good proposals department

Cons

Only focused on bottom line

February 13, 2020CEO

I appreciate your feedback - sorry your Clinipace experience wasn't a positive one. I agree with you that we have a great proposals organization. We have made significant investments over the past several years growing our proposals team and the results have been remarkable. 2019 had the most decisions (wins + losses) in Clinipace's history combined with some of the best win rates as well. Our proposals team played a huge part in that success. I would also say that we track both operational and financial metrics. I have discussed in previous threads that we have made significant investments in Clinipace and our employees who have implemented those projects have made personal investments as well. We will continue to track our results so we can make thoughtful, decisions for our future. We won't always make the right decision (no one ever does), but having key financial and operational information will help us put our best foot forward.

"Great company"

Former Employee - Support

I worked at Clinipace full-time

Pros

Collaborative, team environment, right-size organization

Cons

Not many, really a great company

November 19, 2019CEO

Thanks for the positive feedback - I'm glad you had a positive experience at Clinipace.

"Fantastic support system"

Current Employee - Clinical Data Manager in Garner, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Clinipace full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have grown so much in my position. It is very busy (which means good job security), but the support from other team members is fantastic. I’m constantly reminded by my supervisor to maintain a positive work/life balance-which I have found is one of the greatest things about this company.

Cons

Busy-but these are just growing pains.

September 25, 2019CEO

Thanks for the feedback. Great to hear you have had an ability to develop while at Clinipace.

9. "I had a positive experience here."

Former Employee - Intern in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Clinipace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Colleagues were kind and enjoyable to work with.

Cons

I worked overtime on several occasions without opportunity to be paid for it.

August 7, 2019CEO

Thank you for the feedback - glad to hear you had a positive experience at Clinipace. Jason

10. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Director, Business Development Management

I have been working at Clinipace full-time for more than a year

Pros

We are an extremely close team here at Clinipace. Everyone values the opinions of others and is willing to step in a help out.

Cons

The team is still growing which forces you to wear multiple hats on occasion.

July 26, 2019CEO

Thanks for the feedback - glad to hear your Clinipace experience has been a positive one. All your hard work is appreciated. Jason

Found 103 reviews