Circus World Displays "team events" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Circus World Displays Employee Reviews about "team events"

Found 78 reviews

3.4
Raj Jain and Deepak Jain
Pros
  • "CWD is a growth based comapny so you are always learning new things and they are open to new ways of achieving their goals(in 16 reviews)

• "Benefits for full time employees, established company, paid training and courses, company events a few times a year(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Stress can often be high in the wake of a fast paced and ever-growing/ever changing environment(in 7 reviews)

• "both managing directors asked current employees to write positive reviews on this site(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "team events"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Work Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays for more than 9 years

Pros

-Awesome company events, monthly luncheons, out of office team events, yearly family picnic -Benefit package -Outstanding bereavement leave if required -Our department manager easy to talk to -Company owners easy to approach and share personal conversations with

Cons

At times improving work procedures takes a bit to time due to all resources have to check it out.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your team members. Happy team members only produce great results

Circus World Displays2016-10-13
  2. "Great work place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

They sponsor lunches, team events, in-house training courses and family picnics. Room for advancement if interested. You can approach any BOD or management about a concern or suggestion. The value you as a person and are very receptive to your family members.

Cons

They need to start profit sharing since we always exceed our goals.

Advice to Management

Same as Con

Circus World Displays2015-06-07

"You must suffer for expérience... Right?? I think."

Former Employee - Administrative Professional

I worked at Circus World Displays

Pros

-good for graduate (get your one or two years of expérience and move on) - team events (you will be talked into going if you say no) - Team members aside from management are amazing to work with. They are nice and will become family and most even hang out after leaving here (Survivors who live to tell and end up at companies who value them)

Cons

- Favorites. There are many employees at this company who are the favorites. If your not one you dont have à chance. - Board of directors two brothers. They don't see eye to eye frequently also they have little expérience outside of this company. One of them micromanages, thé other sets unrealistic deadlines. I worked directly under one. -Your life must be only CWD. They are mindful of who leaves at 5 on thé dot. If...

Advice to Management

Let it go let it go... Let your employee make their own décisions. Stop calling it à board of directors when clearly no one but family will hold that position. Did anyone else notice most reviews of current employee is in November 2014. Most likely HR pushing towards trying to improve image. Even this is micromanaged.

Circus World Displays2014-12-28
  4. "Great Place to Kickoff My Professional Career!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

CWD is an excellent place to work. I've been at CWD for just under 2 years and report to one of the Managing Directors of the company. For anyone who reads these reviews on GlassDoor, I would highly recommend applying and seeing if CWD is a good fit for you. -Hire recent College/University Grads. This is encouraging to see. -Employer cares about the general well-being of the employees. Work/life balance and...

Cons

-Things are constantly changing here. You need to be very sharp and willing to move onto another project on a whim. -Due to growth and changes, sometimes following proper procedures can become overwhelming to follow.

Advice to Management

Continue to work towards growth of company and reward those who stick to the company road map

Circus World Displays2014-11-04
  5. "Assistant Product Manager"

I worked at Circus World Displays full-time

Pros

Great company to get experience and learn from Great corporate culture, team events, training, friendly team members Young team

Cons

High employee turn over rates Poor employee retention Micro managing

Advice to Management

Invest in current employees, instead of hiring new all the time to replace. Keep up the good work in giving young people the opportunity to grow their careers at an excelerated rate.

Circus World Displays2015-04-16