Circus World Displays Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

3.4
Raj Jain and Deepak Jain
  1. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

Long training period, friendly staff and management. Very easy to take initiative and advance your learning and training opportunities.

Cons

Training while extensive does not flow well at times.

Advice to Management

Company is definitely going in the right direction and they know what they are doing when hiring people

Circus World Displays2016-10-03
  2. "CWD"

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

Great atmosphere and great people Open Concept Workplace, no cubical Monthly Corporate Lunches Education Fund available for all employees

Cons

Lack of Resources at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Circus World Displays2016-09-27
  3. "Senior Accountant"

I worked at Circus World Displays

Pros

Great atmosphere and great people

Cons

Poor Structure limits the individual growth potewntial

Advice to Management

None

Circus World Displays2016-06-04

"STAY AWAY"

I worked at Circus World Displays

Pros

Nothing, some co-workers are nice

Cons

Bad management, micro management, slave mentality, policies change all the time, you get in trouble for little stupid things, you start as a contract and they will just use you. The board of directors are mommy, daddy and the two sons. What a joke! Comisions are really low, they chase you for sales and you make peanuts out of the sale, they get rid of people from one day to another.

Advice to Management

Change your mentality, don't take advantage of people, don't be mean, be a leader not a boss, take care of your employees.

Circus World Displays2016-05-23
  5. "Design Department"

Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

Education funded, amazing team, amazing boss, and higher boss, Always room for improving team, self, and design expertise. Great work flow, really interested in the employees satisfaction with their jobs, and their health.

Cons

tight deadlines, completed designs may be rejected to the beginning process (Which is a normal thing in the design industry), strange requests (Which is a normal thing in the design industry), sometimes you need to sell why you design what you did, and explain why and how it will help the sales (This is kinda of fun, but some people don't like it)

Advice to Management

Keep up what you are doing in the design team, and implement it throughout the company (Which you are)

Circus World Displays2015-09-04
  6. "Great place for start"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am working in CWD as a warehouse associate on 8 months contract. This is a great place to start career because in CWD they help you to find your career path and provide with a career growth.

Cons

Willing to get more Operations experience that would be closely connected to my education

Circus World Displays2015-09-04
  7. "Fast Growing Private Company"

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time

Pros

Hands on work experience Great feedback system Opportunity for Growth Excellent Support from Colleagues Open Concept Workplace, no cubical Monthly Corporate Lunches, Quarterly Corporate Events Newly Implemented Education Fund available for all employees Regular Training for Personal Development Young Culture Local Business supporting the Niagara Region

Cons

Lack of Resources Lack of Direction at times Constant Change, makes it hard to follow Department Objectives may not always align as a company

Advice to Management

Continue to give positive encouragement and always show appreciation, a company succeeds because there are employees to support it

Circus World Displays2015-06-10
  8. "It"

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

- Full time work (unlike all the seasonal jobs you find in Niagara Falls) - Benefits - No employers have to offer them and many don't. This was a huge plus for me. - Learning opportunity - I have learned so much overall - Family (and yes I said family) The people that work here genuinely care about one another. I LOVE my team and there is nothing I wouldn't do to help them, work or personal. - BOD's - No one seems...

Cons

- People leave and the departments are told you just need to prioritize tasks. We don't need more people we need a better way of doing things. This may be true in some aspects but when your team goes from 10 people to 5 you can only prioritize things so much until tasks are missed. Then we are looked down upon and put on corrective action plans. If we were not doing the work of 3 people our results would be better. -There...

Advice to Management

-Your trying to go on the right path. Keep it up and you will get there -Since I have started there has been a lot of improvement.

Circus World Displays2015-06-08
  9. "Great place to build your career!"

Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

Positive work environment, team orientated, training for team members,company events, monthly lunches, work life balance

Cons

I do not think there are any cons

Circus World Displays2015-06-08
  10. "Great work place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They sponsor lunches, team events, in-house training courses and family picnics. Room for advancement if interested. You can approach any BOD or management about a concern or suggestion. The value you as a person and are very receptive to your family members.

Cons

They need to start profit sharing since we always exceed our goals.

Advice to Management

Same as Con

Circus World Displays2015-06-07