Circus World Displays Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Raj Jain and Deepak Jain
  1. "Great co-workers"

Current Employee - Operations Warehouse

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

CWD values an employees opinion and goes to great lengths to keep its staff happy. There are many team building events throughout the year that allow you to talk with people working in other departments you wouldn't normally see every day.

Cons

Communication between departments could be improved to help the company run more efficiently.

Circus World Displays2017-01-11
  2. "The atmosphere is great to work in."

Current Employee - Warehouse

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are a lot of good hard working people that work here. It makes the atmosphere feel positive. Everybody gets along great and works well as a team. I feel very happy that i have this opertuinity.

Cons

I do not have any concerns about working with this company. I feel very fortunate to have this great opportunity with this company.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all the great opportunities you have provided for me. The company works very well as a team and I look forward to many more new and exciting opportunities. I hope the best for your company and your great success.

Circus World Displays2016-12-23
  3. "Great atmosphere to work in."

Current Employee - Returns Processor in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Fantastic employees to work with. -Great work / life balance - Fun corporate events - Fair wages - Great work schedule - Personal development offered through classes and courses paid for every year

Cons

- More communication to keep employees in the loop is needed

Advice to Management

I appreciate every opportunity you have given me. Your employees appreciate the extra effort you out in for us to better ourselves.

Circus World Displays2016-12-12
  4. "Growing Company with Great Team"

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time

Pros

Supportive of personal and professional development including educational funding. Dedicated to sustainable growth as a company. Great team collaboration – fellow team members are fantastic. Company always looking to improve with feedback. Builds team through corporate/social events. Good training process for new employees.

Cons

Lack of resources – unable to achieve all goals and projects to the level they can be. At times lack of autonomy makes it difficult to efficiently complete tasks/projects. Rigid processes/ very structured work place – may not be suitable to everyone’s taste.

Advice to Management

Continue current track of listening to employee feedback for improvements. Steps to improve have been appreciated.

Circus World Displays2016-12-12
  5. "Great Environment - Great Job"

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

Atmosphere. Educational Funding. Encouraged to grow as an individual. Opportunity for advancement. Company events. Benefits. Paid vacation. Dedicated team. Tough hiring process to ensure the best candidate. Recognition.

Cons

Suggestive of only having 3 sick days as per contract.

Circus World Displays2016-11-29
  6. "Great Work Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays for more than 8 years

Pros

-Awesome company events, monthly luncheons, out of office team events, yearly family picnic -Benefit package -Outstanding bereavement leave if required -Our department manager easy to talk to -Company owners easy to approach and share personal conversations with

Cons

At times improving work procedures takes a bit to time due to all resources have to check it out.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your team members. Happy team members only produce great results

Circus World Displays2016-10-13
  7. "Observations"

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time

Pros

Location is reasonable and easily accessible, environment is appropriate. Colleagues are very friendly and easily approachable once you get to know them. Products are within reach in case you need hands on while dealing with a customer so that's a plus. Tools are up to par, enough to be able to do the work that is assigned. I can certainly see the "family" like qualities of the team and its nice to work with constant...

Cons

Disorganized in procedures, there are written processes but there are a lot of if, ands or buts. Each person may have their own version of how to do a task based on who mentored them so it can be a little confusing. Coming from an informal background, it is tricky to adjust. There are high expectations which are understandable but not so much when you're just starting with the company and with dealing with multiple products....

Advice to Management

The direction you are going is nice as well as the pace, the goal that you want to reach is commendable. You have picked the best of the best and that is seen in your team but don't loose sight of some of the basics as well.

Circus World Displays2016-10-04
  8. "Great Environment"

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work atmosphere, employees, great training, ability to develop and grow within in company. Many team functions and able to balance personal life.

Cons

No cons for this company

Circus World Displays2016-10-03
  9. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

Long training period, friendly staff and management. Very easy to take initiative and advance your learning and training opportunities.

Cons

Training while extensive does not flow well at times.

Advice to Management

Company is definitely going in the right direction and they know what they are doing when hiring people

Circus World Displays2016-10-03
  10. "CWD"

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

Great atmosphere and great people Open Concept Workplace, no cubical Monthly Corporate Lunches Education Fund available for all employees

Cons

Lack of Resources at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Circus World Displays2016-09-27