Circus World Displays Operations Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Raj Jain and Deepak Jain
  1. "Great co-workers"

Current Employee - Operations Warehouse

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

CWD values an employees opinion and goes to great lengths to keep its staff happy. There are many team building events throughout the year that allow you to talk with people working in other departments you wouldn't normally see every day.

Cons

Communication between departments could be improved to help the company run more efficiently.

Circus World Displays2017-01-11

"Great Business, high pace and exciting."

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Niagara, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Company is growing and if successful can have large impact and grow within the company. People there are great. Focused on culture, provide rewards and corporate lunches once a month. Safe and clean environment.

Cons

Turnover is an issue. High expectations. Compensation package could improve with regards to vacation, lieu time and pay at some levels. It has been improving but recent contracts removed lieu time which means if you work 60 hour week, no compensation or time off but instead built into your pay.

Advice to Management

I think all companies can benefit from valuing their employees more. This is something that would help CWD with the turnover and retention issues. The focus has always been growing the business and I believe that is obviously more important but to take the company to the next level we need more focus on the value of employees.

Circus World Displays2017-03-13
  3. "My Review"

Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Circus World Displays

Pros

Full time, Benefits, Bonuses and overtime opportunities. Great environment and I've never had an employer feed me so much.

Cons

It takes to long to get feedback on annual reviews.

Circus World Displays2017-01-12