Circus World Displays Customer Support Representative Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Circus World Displays Customer Support Representative Reviews

Updated Jun 3, 2015

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Circus World Displays CEO Raj Jain and Deepak Jain (no image)
Raj Jain and Deepak Jain
  1. "Customer Support Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for less than a year

Pros

CWD is a fantastic company to work for. When I started this job, I was coming from a completely different field. Although my experience with this kind of job was minimal, it did not take long pick up as the training was fantastic. The entire team was more than willing to accept me with open arms, and were quick to answer any questions I had. There are constantly company events and catered lunches to show the... employees appreciation. There also provide frequent training and courses to ensure the employees are always informed. CWD is the perfect balance between a professional atmosphere, and a fun place to work. The management makes you feel like part of a team, and not just an employee. The company is filled with opportunities for promotions, which makes you feel like you have a career and not just a job. After 9 months with CWD , I couldn't imagine working anywhere else!

Cons

I can honestly say that I am yet to find a downfall of working for CWD.

Circus World Displays2015-06-03
  2. "Great Advancement Opportunities and Environment"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Niagara Falls, ON

I have been working at Circus World Displays full-time for more than a year

Pros

Despite some of the posted reviews, I have had nothing short of a great experience with Circus World Displays. I have been afforded and coached towards opportunities for advancement along with increases in wage comparable to increases in responsibilities. Management is open to recommendation and change when required to meet business and employee needs leading to a dynamic and enjoyable workplace. They are always... releasing and researching new products, the company is continuing to grow. Training is practically one on one and top notch. I have and will continue to refer friends to this company.

Cons

If I had to list a con, it may be that the interview process for some positions may take longer than you expect, but is completely worth the wait as they want to be sure they have the right candidate.

Advice to Management

Further building expansion for growing departments may be needed in the future.

Circus World Displays2014-11-12