- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - North Carolina
- - Wilmington, NC, United States Area
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life and learning is too good
Appraisal will not happened every year
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance is good
Less salary compared in market
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Graete platform to learn design thinng, Employees are friendly, it is good for freshers to learn design things.RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They are handling green field projects.
No carrier growth, Less salary.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Salary , good management, good People.
Health benefits are less compared to current employer.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Chemtex Bangalore is one of the best organization. I worked there for about 3.5 years. Working style, Projects handled, Environment are all best. I will join back to Chemtex anytime without any second thought. We shall have good Work/Life balance in chemtex.
Salary is not up to the market standard.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Always provides challenging responsibilities to employees.
Insufficient feed back on future work.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly Work Culture Helpful senior engineers Opportunity to learn
Salary for role being offered is low. Lack of trainingsContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Location could be considered a pro
-USA HQ lags behind the rest of the company in terms of where the important work is delegated to. -All innovation originates from the Chemtex Italia office (actual company HQ) in reference to Chemtex/Beta Renewables technologies, so there is a real lack of technical expertise in the USA HQ. -Management has no communication skills. -Mundane atmosphere and a "work just enough not to get fired" attitude is commonplace. -Lack of employee personal and professional development.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Oppurtunity to work on different Projects and Technologies with latest platforms
Tight Schedules and budgets to work with but that is good for Business
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was near my house
No canteen...no coffee breaks ,it is served on desk :-)Continue reading