What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people who have families and need more flexibility and want a job they can stay in for years." (in 186 reviews)
- "The benefits were good and flexible" (in 174 reviews)
- "Good work life balance internationally but push from Australian management to get people back to office." (in 161 reviews)
- "Great Culture and work options" (in 127 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and can work from home." (in 87 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 86 reviews)
- "There is no training for Application Analysts so they're stuck in a 'sink or swim' environment." (in 49 reviews)
- "long hours and cannot take vacation in December/January" (in 22 reviews)
- "Then upper management got greedy" (in 20 reviews)
- "For the second time in 6 months pay goes in a day late and absolutely no communication until half way through the day." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ceridian and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,298 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sept 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sept 20, 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee
- strong Product leadership team that has the right vision for changing our HCM product line - good work life balance
- still has a fairly traditional way of doing things, but you can see that the processes are changing
If you were offered a position at Centene Corporation in HR Tech or Ceridian as a Payroll Implementation Consultant, which one would you take? I’m leaving compensation and benefits out of the equation, I just want to know which company/role would you choose?
Ceridian Reviews FAQs
Ceridian has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,406 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Ceridian to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
76% of Ceridian employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ceridian 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.