Centro Account Lead Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 7 reviews

4.8
Centro CEO Shawn Riegsecker
Shawn Riegsecker

"Best Company i have ever worked for!"

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than a year

Pros

Centro is a very special place. The people I work with have become some of my best friends and most important people in my life. I have never been at a company that cares so much about its employees and their well being/happiness! Because of that, it makes me want to work harder and be successful- not only for myself but for the company. Centro truly, truly cares and I couldn't ask for anything more

Cons

Because the turn over is so low, it is a bit hard to continue to move up; however Centro takes care of you.

Advice to Management

Keep putting employees and technology first! Investing in the happiness of your employees will forever pay off

Centro2019-02-07

Centro Response

February 13, 2019Centro

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and for the kind words! We’re so happy to hear you appreciate our employee-first approach. Employees becoming the best version of themselves is our core philosophy around all the programs and people investments at the company, and ...

"Account Lead"

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work is challenging but exciting. Our clients love the service we provide. People are mostly positive and very collaborative. Management allows a lot of freedom to do your job the way it works best for you and for your clients. Fantastic benefits.

Cons

Some resources are stretched too thin. Too much emphasis on software when there is still high demand for managed service digital.

Advice to Management

Set a strategy and stick to it. Stop with the fire drills and the new idea of the week.

Centro2018-03-01
  3. "Going Strong"

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and culture. Fast paced and fun environment.

Cons

work life balance can sometimes be difficult to manage.

Centro2016-05-04

"So blessed"

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for a company that invests so heavily in their employees is amazing. Flexible PTO schedule, amazing benefits, and better yet, amazing people to work with and for.

Cons

There really aren't too many cons, however if you do not fit the culture, you will struggle. Read the manifesto, and make sure you truly fit.

Centro2016-02-15

"AWESOME PLACE TO WORK!"

Current Employee - Account Lead

I have been working at Centro

Pros

Centro is one of the most exciting companies that I have ever been a part of. The vision of the company is strong and we are led by an executive team who truly believes in the betterment and development of all employees. It is truly an honor to work for a company who is trying to redefine an industry and who treats everyone like family.

Cons

There are often long hours, but I can't imagine a better group to do it with!

Advice to Management

Keep on leading as you do!

Centro2015-09-15

"Account Lead - Love my job!"

Current Employee - Account Lead in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, compensation/benefits and Centro culture. The people at Centro all share similar values and are the epitome of teamwork. I have an amazing support team, experts available to me and my clients/agencies at all times, and the management is extremely helpful. This is not a company that micromanages and everyone works together to achieve success. As an account lead, I have a base + uncapped commission based...

Cons

There are certainly some 60+ hour work-weeks but you manage your own schedule as you need to get things done, finding a balance with time off and slower periods. The chaos of the fast-growing ad tech industry can be overwhelming for some, however it is a great thing If you are an over-achiever and thrive on "busy."

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing! Your management style and help whenever/wherever needed is greatly appreciated.

Centro2015-09-03

"Nothing short of Amazing!"

Current Employee - Account Lead in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than a year

Pros

My favorite thing about working at Centro is the people and culture. We spend a lot of time at work so for me it is really important to be around people who love what they do, have a positive attitude and are excited to do work. Digital and technology is a challenging space but we have a great service and product, combine that with the team, it makes work life very enjoyable and fun!

Cons

We cant bring our furry friends to the office!

Advice to Management

Keep up the positivity! I love coming to work having a team that promotes growth and positivity!

Centro2015-02-02