Centerview Partners Investment Banking Analyst Reviews
100% would recommend to a friend
(13 total reviews)
James M. Kilts
69% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Centerview Partners
5 months ago
I am a CFA level 2 candidate working as a BA4 Graduate Analyst at Barclays. I'm very passionate about finance and particularly Investment Banking and want a serious opportunity to work. My preferred locations are UK, US. Please DM if you have a serious opportunity to offer with Visa sponsorship. I will get in touch. Lazard Houlihan Lokey Evercore Centerview Partners Moelis BNP Paribas CIB Deutsche Bank Morgan Stanley Nomura JPMorgan Chase Goldman Sachs
Investment Banking - IBD
7 months ago
When do you think IB recruitments will pick up in London for EBs and Mid market boutiques? Analysts and Associate levels Houlihan Lokey Lazard Evercore Perella Weinberg Partners Centerview Partners PJT Partners Greenhill Moelis Jefferies If you do know of any hiring going , please let me know :)
Got a burning question about Centerview Partners? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Centerview Partners employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Centerview Partners and is not affected by filters.
Found 13 of over 79 reviews
Updated Oct 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 14, 2023Investment Banking AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Very best investment banking opportunity. Top of street in terms of comps, culture, and senior engagement.
Because Centerview focused on larger deals, you aren’t on as many live transactions as your peers at other banks.
- 5.0Aug 22, 2022Investment Banking AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Senior bankers are top notch, good dealflow, and stellar comp
Typical long hours of investment banking
- 5.0Nov 29, 2021Investment Banking Summer AnalystCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great mentorship and overall experience
The hours weren't terrible but still quite a lot
- 5.0May 6, 2021Investment Banking AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Amazing perks and benefits. Access to the best investment bankers in the world
Everything has been awesome. No cons
- 5.0Mar 1, 2020Investment Banking AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
- given as much responsibility as you can take on - work on marquee deals - senior leaders are the best in the business
- like any analyst program, hours are long1
- 5.0Aug 30, 2020Investment Banking Summer AnalystCurrent InternNew York, NY
great mentorship program, very competitive salary, care about interns, small firm feel but getting larger, a lot of interaction with senior bankers, working on real accounts and deals, internal training
long hours, a lot of consulting/non deal advisory work