CarSense Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Apr 30, 2020

4.7
CarSense CEO Roger Penske
Roger Penske
Pros
  • "They truly care about their employees whether it's the annual Christmas party or in the summer taking their employees to Six Flags or Hershey Park(in 18 reviews)

• "Only car store I know that has fun days, competitions were PTO days can be won, and an awesome profit sharing program(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are NO Cons about this company(in 18 reviews)

• "We put in some long hours, but that's the nature of the business and they make sure you are taken care of(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Leadership Steps Up When Faced With Challenging Times"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Hatfield, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Leadership strength, courage, care and support

Cons

There are NO Cons about this company

May 15, 2020VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Great review. Its nice to see a five year plus associate still feels the same about us after so many years. This is a good indication that our culture is as strong as it ever been. Stay safe and thanks again.

2. "Employees treated great"

Current Employee - Sales in Hatfield, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked for the Company for over 9 years and Actually worked at 4 different locations. Each different store operates with same level of respect for their employees. I would highly recommend Carsense to anyone.

Cons

No real cons in my opinion

February 19, 2020VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Its nice to hear we are doing the same things at all of our locations. Thanks so much for all you do and have done for us over the years. Any thoughts on #5....we are growing you know. :)

3. "Way Better than Expected"

Current Employee - Sales in Mount Holly, NJ

I have been working at CarSense full-time for less than a year

Pros

Family atmosphere, no pressure, commitment to helping you grow, Sundays off, free lunch on Saturdays

Cons

No real cons that I can think of. They are always listening to us and evolving as a company

February 19, 2020VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Short- sweet and to the point... Thanks for the feedback.

4. "carsense of chester springs"

Current Employee - ASE Certified Automotive Technician in Chester Springs, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

i have worked at carsense of chester springs for over 10 years and all those years they have helped me develop myself into a better employee and by providing proper training , shop tools ,and courses to help me be more productive in which in turn helps me make a better living for myself and my family. they promote within so advancement opportunities are available to those who strive to work hard and achieve a better position. management is very easy to talk to should a problem arise and usually resolved within reason and in a timely manner. they are very thoughtful of their employees by providing 401k , health benefits , paid training, incentives , yearly Christmas dinner party ,paid holidays ...etc . im very grateful to be part of the carsense family

Cons

im not saying that there are no cons but in my own personal experience i am very satisfied to be an employee.

October 31, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Wow.. awesome post, thanks so much! We do try and create a positive work environment and I agree, when issues pop up, we talk it out - Thanks again.

5. "Fantastic Work Environment"

Current Employee - Car Detailer in Chester Springs, PA

I have been working at CarSense part-time for more than a year

Pros

Easily the best business I have ever worked for. They take care of their employees and really go above and beyond to make sure you know your valued and to show you that they do notice the extra steps you take and the extra hours you put in when it isn’t asked of you. Work environment is very relaxed but also focus driven and management is always open to feedback and seeing what they can improve.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

October 28, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

We do try and acknowledge everybody's efforts. Going above and beyond is never taken lightly. We value our associates and believe if we take care of them they will take care of our business. Thanks for the review - we appreciate it.

6. "Top 50 Company for a Reason!"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work environment, competitive pay, awesome company events, great co-workers/managers

Cons

No cons to report at this time

September 12, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

What an accomplishment to be on the 2019 Glassdoor Best Place to Work List. We are so proud of the effort everyone puts in everyday. this is a great team for sure. Thanks for the post.

7. "Best Place For a Career"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CarSense values its employees and its culture on an everyday basis just like family. There is endless opportunity for growth, as a matter of fact i started with the company as a part time lot attendant 4 years ago and worked my way into detailing which afforded me to make my first big car purchase (from CarSense of course!) After detailing, i was offered a position in Sales, where i have been working for just about 2 years. At a very young age i was recently able to purchase my first home. Without the encouragement and support, these accomplishments wouldn't be possible.

Cons

No cons to speak about!

September 12, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

First, car, first home ... great job.. we are so glad you are accomplishing your goals... keep it going .

8. "Family"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I recently dealt with the longtime illness and death of a parent. The support I have received on so many levels has been incredible. It truly feels like a family. The messages of support ,time to grieve, and even a personalized phone call from an executive offering sincere condolences and support. 5ks and company picnics are one thing but this is how you know this place is truly special.

Cons

There are no cons here

August 21, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one. Please let us know if we can do anything for you. Every associate is part of our CarSense family. Thank you for this post!

9. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at CarSense full-time for less than a year

Pros

Super people and family freindly

Cons

No Cons other than working on saturdays

April 23, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Thanks for the post! I agree, we do have super people and are family friendly. We try to make Saturdays fun by providing free lunch and having rotating schedules. Thanks for all you do!

10. "Great place to work"

Service in Chester Sprgs, PA

I worked at CarSense

Pros

Great place to work .They do take care of their employee's.I had a very difficult year with a family sickness and everyone went out of thier way .I will never be able to thank them enough .

Cons

No cons long hours are part of the business.

February 26, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

I am so sorry you have been going through a tough year. Our associates are our top priority! Thanks so much for the post and thanks for all you do! I hope your year begins to turn around. In fact I'm sure it will - : )

Found 18 reviews