CarSense Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Feb 23, 2019

4.7
CarSense CEO Roger Penske
Roger Penske
Pros
  • "They truly care about their employees whether it's the annual Christmas party or in the summer taking their employees to Six Flags or Hershey Park(in 18 reviews)

• "Only car store I know that has fun days, competitions were PTO days can be won, and an awesome profit sharing program(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are NO Cons about this company(in 18 reviews)

• "We put in some long hours, but that's the nature of the business and they make sure you are taken care of(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work"

Service in Chester Sprgs, PA

I worked at CarSense

Pros

Great place to work .They do take care of their employee's.I had a very difficult year with a family sickness and everyone went out of thier way .I will never be able to thank them enough .

Cons

No cons long hours are part of the business.

February 26, 2019VP of Personnel and Culture Development

I am so sorry you have been going through a tough year. Our associates are our top priority! Thanks so much for the post and thanks for all you do! I hope your year begins to turn around. In fact I'm sure it will - : )

2. "Love my job!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mount Holly, NJ

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good pay, great culture, awesome environment!! Management offers nothing but guidance!

Cons

Occasionally get stuck working long hours

October 30, 2018VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Thanks for the post. I think you sum it up nicely, good pay, great culture awesome environment...Love it! We try real heard to give guidance in everything thing we do. The hours can be a tad long sometimes, but we give time back when we can - great post, thanks again....

3. "Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Twp, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than a year

Pros

CarSense is always looking out for both employees and customers. It really is a true joy to walk into work everyday. We have the best team in the industry. And when it gets crazy with selling season, they make sure to break up the hard work with play. For instance, just last week they took us paintballing! Thank you CarSense for all you do!!

Cons

We put in some long hours, but that's the nature of the business and they make sure you are taken care of.

April 23, 2017VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Glad to hear you had fun last week at work LOL.... We do these fun event to show all our associates how important they are to us, it's not just about the sale, or the profit, or the numbers like it is in most companies... at CarSense its about the people. Thanks for doing all you do for us.

4. "Sales"

Sales Associate in Mount Holly, NJ

I have been working at CarSense

Pros

Great team environment. Fun place to work. With too many perks to list .

Cons

Long hours. Expect to work way more than your schedule.

April 27, 2015VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Thanks for taking the time to write a this post. I agree, we do have a team/ family environment and it is a fun place to work. I know the hours can be long sometimes, but we have made strides to improve the work life balance. I guess if you're going to work retail, you might as well be happy... thanks again for the post.

"CarSense has stood behind everything they've said for their customers and employees."

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Hatfield, PA

I have been working at CarSense full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the people I work with, it is an atmosphere that allows you to grow as an individual and with a team, great relationships between departments, there is a enough foot traffic and potential customers to make a living on the business available, and they stand behind and fully support their morales, values, and philosophy through every department.

Cons

Certainly some long hours, but being self managed and properly working your time and calendar is beneficial, can be very stressful but that is to be expected at any sales job.

May 20, 2014VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Awesome post. Thank you! I love the people too, they are the best I have ever had the chance to work with. The hours can be long sometimes, but we try to offset that with fun events like golf outings, paintball and go cart events. We will keep trying to make CarSense the best place to work PERIOD. Thanks again!!!

6. "Great company to work for, great ppl to work with, great benefits."

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work environment, enjoy coming to work everyday, concept of the business

Cons

Long hours ( which are a no brainer in this business!)

December 29, 2014VP of Personnel and Culture Development

I would agree, our work environment is awesome. I too enjoy coming to work each day----- most days anyway :)

7. "CarSense, a company I would suggest to any friend who is looking for a job."

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Mount Holly, NJ

I have been working at CarSense full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay, Profit sharing is incredible and CarSense loves to hire from within. A place where they expect you to grow and give you the tools and training to do so.

Cons

Say goodbye to any kind of life outside of work. They expect you to work hard and long hours but they also will compensate you handsomely if you do all the right things. During the busy seasons it is very hard to have any kind of work/life balance.

December 29, 2014VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Great post! Some associates want to be notified on their day off and some do not. I guess just let your direct manager know how you would prefer to work and we can make the adjustment. Let me know how it works out.

8. "Low Pay, crazy hours"

I worked at CarSense full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people who are willing to work with you

Cons

Low pay and long hours

December 29, 2014VP of Personnel and Culture Development

You are correct, our people are amazing. We have worked very hard on creating a better work life balance, sorry it did not workout for you. Thanks for the post.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews