Found 14,146 of over 16K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Capital One
Hey everyone! I received a call from Capital One saying they are letting Program Managers(ME) and everyone in the Agile family go. I am in shock as I have a one month newborn and I am currently on maternity leave. Would really help if I could get referred for Program/Project manager/RTE rolls as my job entails all of the above. Preferably remote as I have to care for my newborn. I am based in NYC and primary earner in my family. Appreciate all the help!
Consulting Exit Opportunities
How are Culture and WLB at Citi? I'm at Capital One right now and my WLB is legendary, but I've got an offer with a 40% salary bump for a global fintech product strategy manager role at Citi, and a more intense role wouldn't by any means be a deal breaker, but I want to get a sense of what I'd be walking into.
Got a burning question about Capital One? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Capital One employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Four and half percent matching on the 401k plus extra 3% is great benefit." (in 1936 reviews)
- "The work life balance if great and I think it's one of the reasons much of the tech staff has been patient but that's waining" (in 1349 reviews)
- "• Great people (the ones who aren't looking to simply climb the ladder)" (in 1044 reviews)
- "Great culture and learning enviornment with some of the best managers I have worked with." (in 884 reviews)
- "Generally good WLB compared to most other tech companies with similar pay Good compensation for a bank Better technology than most other banks" (in 734 reviews)
- "Performance management structure makes it difficult to get promoted unless you happen to know the right person and be on a highly visible project" (in 506 reviews)
- "Some of my friends were not as lucky as I and were under some bad managers." (in 454 reviews)
- "Old old infrastructure and talent and performance management is bad" (in 277 reviews)
- "Senior leadership at the company is beyond spineless and completely out of touch with employees." (in 160 reviews)
- "Frequent Layoff and Reorganization." (in 146 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Capital One and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWOct 20, 2022Business AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Managers are approachable and keen to help you grow Opportunities to take on responsibility and make changes Excellent WLB
None that I can think of
Capital One Reviews FAQs
Capital One has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 15,812 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Capital One to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
76% of Capital One employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capital One 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.