Cover image for Canadian Natural

Canadian Natural

Engaged Employer

Canadian Natural

Add a Review

Canadian Natural Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

3.5
62% Recommend to a Friend
79% Approve of CEO
3.5
Canadian Natural President Tim S. McKay (no image)
Tim S. McKay

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Savings plan and some of the people are great(in 56 reviews)
  • "Stock pay is good when the stocks are good(in 41 reviews)
  • "Good Benefits and company savings plan(in 37 reviews)
  • "Stable job security(in 24 reviews)
  • "No layoffs, strong corporate position(in 19 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Canadian Natural and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 35 of over 912 reviews

Updated Sept 20, 2023

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Jan 17, 2022
      Mechanical EIT
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

- EIT salaries have finally been reviewed - Stable operation for the next 20 years

Cons

- Work on site - lack of work life balance due to work location

1. 4.0
        Feb 11, 2021
        Coordinator
        Current Contractor, more than 3 years
        Fort McMurray, AB
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of work, Once you start you will never have to look for another job.

Cons

Work life balance is difficult if you don't want to work lots

2. Join the Canadian Natural team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

190.8K

Underwriter

During my interview with a Vice President, he mentioned that the "background check" had been reviewed. He brought up cities I had lived in at one point, even though I hadn't included that information on my resume or LinkedIn profile, though it is accurate. Additionally, he was aware of my entrepreneurship experience, which I had not disclosed anywhere. I'm curious about the source of this information. I'm currently progressing through the interview rounds without any offer or signed documents.

Underwriter

I’m moving on to round 3 of the interview process after speaking with the VP and it’ll be with peers. My position would be Insurance Product Manager so the peers would be internal stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Underwriting, Actuary, etc.) What kind of questions typically do peer interviews ask?

Amaleia Little

I have an interview tomorrow for a position as a Fundraiser Specialist for a company that raises funds for children. Any insight or advice to give? I do not have any experience working in fundraising but have worked in sales and have worked in childcare for several years. Thank you!

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 912 Canadian Natural reviews submitted anonymously by Canadian Natural employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Canadian Natural is right for you.