Found 1,080 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is poor and selfish" (in 92 reviews)
- "Most of the supervisors have never done the job themselves and have unrealistic expectations." (in 50 reviews)
- "No training during work hours." (in 21 reviews)
- "Incompetent upper management, worse middle management (there ARE exceptions), horrible morale, and the job is becoming impossible to do in the time allotted." (in 19 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic culture outside of frontlines slows progress" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Canada Post and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- 3.0Sept 13, 2023On Call Letter CarrierFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWinnipeg, MB
The only good thing is they pay a little more than average but there's alot of confusion to the job
You will be hired and then realize its conditional to passing a almost three week training course with a exam and a sorting test. The exam part is open book and it is a lot of information so even with having a book to look through as reference if your unsure of the answer you may not have time to scroll through it too many times. The sorting test can create alot of anxiety. You will only have 5-6 days out of the three weeks to get your speed up with sorting 120 letters into a case in ten minutes with only being alowed one mistake. The rest of the time your out shadowing a letter carrier to get on the job training. So if your not doing great at the sorting when your class time is up and you then have to go out for days and days of shadowing to come back to the class at the end and do the test then goood luck!! You could be a potentially great employee and if you sort the mail in ten minutes and 30 seconds or 11 minutes your out!When you just needed a bit more practice and could have been great theres no chance. Its so much information in such a short period of time and you ether get it or you dont.1
Canada Post Reviews FAQs
Canada Post has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,180 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Canada Post to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
66% of Canada Post employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Canada Post 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.