Canada Drives "fast paced" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Canada Drives Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Hard work with great rewards"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
    - Company paid monthly MSP premiums
    - Company paid monthly Transit Pass
    - A variety of free food and snacks
    - Lunch & learn workshops
    - Free yoga classes
    - Team outings
    - Discounted gym memberships
    - Teamwork
    - Hard work is rewarded
    - Lots of charitable work
    - Women in leadership roles
    - Diversity (gender, age & ethnicity)
    - In-house training programs
    - Internal mobility between different departments
    - Lively environment

Cons

Not for people who don't like a challenge, or high standards and a fast-paced environment where the business is constantly growing and adapting.

"Great place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Sales in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Sales in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Good culture and environment

- Potential to earn lots of money

- Management

- Benefits

- Transit reimbursement

- Lots of skills you can learn just by working here for a short amount of time

- Training

- Employees, everyone has the same goal and it's to make money. Great environment and everyone is willing to help you.

- You are rewarded for the work you put in, hard work doesn't go unnoticed

- Free food

- Company is growing fast

- Fun company to work for

- Time goes by fast, you don't even notice how many hours you're working

Cons

- Long hours, this is not a 9-5

- Work life balance will be affected, especially in Sales

- Fast paced, if you can't keep up this is not the place for you

- High turnover, the job is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, the motivation managers give to all employees is awesome. Everyone is here for the same reason.

"Client Care Representative"

Current Employee - Client Care Representative
    Current Employee - Client Care Representative

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The managers here are great. They're super supportive of their team and especially of their career and personal goals. It's a very open-communication based environment and they always ensure that they provide the best training possible to their team. Things are always changing and evolving and everyone is very open to feedback and even reaching out to agents to see what can be improved on/what else would be beneficial to making the company better. They also provide programs to help us improve and grow in our leadership skills. This company gives back as much as you give to them and they always want us to be set up for success at work and even outside of Canada Drives.

I've seen so many of my co-workers move up and into other departments and reach their goals here at Canada Drives. I've only been working here for less than a year but have already moved through various departments to reach my own career goals and every manager I have had, has been super supportive in helping me achieve them. All the managers take great care in knowing their team and providing that connection and support that is usually missing in other companies. Hard work never goes unnoticed here and they always make sure that their employees feel valued.

Cons

Hours can be long and sometimes weekends aren't an option but it all depends on how you view things. These can be a con if you're just looking to clock-in and clock-out every day and take nothing more from work. This company is fast paced, and is still growing. Most employees that are successful here are people that are looking to get farther in the company or want to use this as a stepping stone for a larger goal in their life and are willing to put in the extra hard work to make it happen.

"Don't hesitate to apply!"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time

Pros

-Very fun and energetic environment/atmosphere
    -CEO's recognize and reward good performers very well!
    -Free breakfast and lunch everyday
    -Beer/Wine Fridays
    -Free compass card
    -TONS of room for growth - company is growing rapidly and there's a lot of room for internal growth and promotions
    -I've seen people get promotions within their first 2 months because they were performing well

Cons

I honestly don't see any major cons.. everyone is super friendly.. It's very fast paced, which can get stressful but also its a great challenge to meet those deadlines.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work - let's continue growing at this rapid rate!

"Definitely worth a shot - amazing company and opportunity"

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

- Dynamic and upbeat team
     - Full health benefits after 3 months
     - Transit pass after 3 months
     - Free breakfast and lunch every weekday
     - Daily prizes, Weekly prizes and monthly bonuses
     - Constant motivation and support from management
     - Great downtown location

Cons

Not really anything negative in particular to say about the company at all.
    It's a very fast paced environment and you have to be a good fit for the position you apply for, but having said that, everyone is extremely well prepared for their position in training and has constant support from team leads after training.

"Marketing Specialist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Amazing group of individuals to work with. Everyone is very friendly, hard working and supportive. It is definitely a work hard, play hard mentality with a very fun culture.
    -The company is growing very fast, and there are lots of opportunities for career advancement.
    -We have a fully stocked kitchen, with breakfast and lunch food and unlimited coffee!
    -Monthly trivia on the last Friday of every month, with cash prizes and Canucks tickets! Trivia is a lot of fun and includes the whole office, which is a great way to get to know people from other departments.
    -Great benefits package, and they pay for your transit pass.

Cons

I can't think of any cons of working for Canada Drives. If you are a hardworking and motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you will do well here and be rewarded for your work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Management is very approachable and supportive. They do a great job of motivating their staff and providing them with the resources they need to accomplish their goals.

"Sales Representative- Credit solutions"

Current Employee - Sales Representative - Credit Solution in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative - Credit Solution in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My favourite thing about Canada Drives is the incredible support I receive from everyone I work with. It truly feels like they are invested in helping our careers grow. It's also a lot of fun to work at Canada Drives because they focus so much on building a team environment.

Another unique thing about Canada Drives is the constant effort to build the company culture. On the last Friday of the month, they gather all the employees to play a game of trivia. The staff is divided into teams, mixing all the departments so we have time to get to know each other.

Cons

It is definitely a fast paced environment that pushes you to be your best, but they also reward you well for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, I can't wait to see all the amazing ways the company will grow.