Canada Drives Team Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Canada Drives CEO Cody Green
Cody Green

"Canada Drives"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started working at Canada Drives in February 2018 after immigrating to Canada from Ireland. The company offered a warm welcome, and made my adjustment a comfortable and positive experience. I worked in the Personal Loans department originally, and was offered a Management position after 6 months. It is a very motivational environment, with constant encouragement from Managers and peers to advance within the... company. My leadership skills have grown immensely and I am grateful for the opportunity to work in such a friendly work space. I have, and will continue to refer friends to work at Canada Drives.

Cons

I have no negative feedback about my life at Canada Drives.

Canada Drives2018-08-16

August 21, 2018Human Resources Manager

It’s great to hear you’ve settled in so well! We have numerous staff who have come from overseas and found their niche with Canada Drives. Your example shows others in your team and the company that you can be promoted into senior positions rapidly if you are willing to learn about our services and put in the effort to help our customers. Please do keep referring your friends to come and work with us, as we offer very competitive salaries and benefits. We also have an employee referral program that rewards you financially for helping us find new employees.

"Hard work pays off at Canada Drives"

Current Employee - Client Care Team Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Hard work is recognized, encouraged, and rewarded. The common thread among long term staff is dedication to their jobs, excellent work ethic, an ability to encourage success and confidence in others, and a passion to ensure Canada Drives continues to be an amazing company to work for every day, for everyone. - Fantastic people to work with. There is an invaluable amount of knowledge and skills to be shared to... help you grow professionally and personally - Lack of separation from senior staff/management. Engagement with employees at all levels of seniority helps to break down barriers and encourages a team atmosphere

Cons

Open office - can get pretty loud at times.

Advice to Management

Continue what you're already doing - investing in your employees, providing awesome opportunities, and fostering a positive, fun, and inclusive working environment.

Canada Drives2018-06-25

July 3, 2018Human Resources Manager

We’re very grateful for your feedback. With over 400 employees and half of those people in our sales department, we take every effort to enable everyone to do the best they can. Canada Drives open office concept helps people communicate quickly and easily, but we agree it can get loud at times and we urge our staff to always be respectful of others. Please keep up the good work and kindly let management know whenever you see areas where the company can improve.

"Canada Drives Taught Me How to Love Again"

Current Employee - Team Manager

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The culture at the company is amazing. You will definitely make some amazing friends working here. - All employees of every level are supportive of one another. - All the tools necessary to do well in any of the positions at the company are there for you. You just have to use them and take feedback in order to improve and succeed. - The work is all about setting goals and working hard to reach them. It is a... very rewarding experience. - Accomplishing goals, hitting targets, getting compensated for your hard work, the benefits, the fully serviced kitchen, the benefits, and the people here make you love coming to work.

Cons

- A few more food options would be awesome! Other than that, it is awesome working here!

Advice to Management

- Keep doing what you are doing! Stick to what has worked and made this company such a great place to work at!

Canada Drives2018-07-18

July 24, 2018Human Resources Manager

Your feedback is really appreciated. Setting goals and working towards them is a big part of how we as a company like to do things. It’s how Cody Green and Michael Galpin started and have grown the business. The training we offer new employees when they start goes a long way towards helping them set and reach challenging goals. In addition to rewarding hard work, we also love to celebrate each other’s success. We’re trying to diversify the food options more and more, so you can expect to see a greater variety in the Canada Drives kitchen.

"Team Manager is the highest career progression from a sales rep"

Former Employee - Team Manager

I worked at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent bonuses, commissions and benefits

Cons

10 hour days, working 6 days a week is the norm for them

Advice to Management

Offer better compensation if you work us to the bones. It's no longer a startup when the company is on the Canada’s Fastest-Growing Company list pulling in 20–50 in revenue. Pay your staff for the hours they work!

Canada Drives2017-11-28