Canada Drives Senior Sales Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

5.0
Canada Drives Founder and Co-CEO Cody Green
Cody Green

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love the stocked kitchen - free breakfast and lunch everyday of the week saves me loads of money" (in 24 reviews)

• "I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years" (in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours, but this is optional" (in 23 reviews)

• "I really enjoy working at Canada Drives and I can see career growth within the company" (in 11 reviews)

1. "This job changed my life."

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No salary cap, you can make as much as you want to
    Unlimited advancement opportunity

Cons

Longer hours and challenging to begin with

Advice to Management

More variety to kitchen food and beverages. Ex instant noodles

9 Oct, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We’re proud to hear how working for Canada Drives has impacted your career. We want to give you all the support possible to achieve your ambition, and it’s exemplary how much you have accomplished... More

"Amazing company with amazing pay"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Insane bonus structure if you work hard and are willing to grind - it is absolutely possible to be earning up to 10k gross in a month
    - Free breakfast and lunch
    - Great benefits and MSP program
    - Unbelievably fast growing company
    - Fun, energetic, and enthusiastic environment
    - Managers are beyond amazing and super easy to get along with

Cons

This job is very time consuming if you want to do well, but if you are a hard worker who is willing to put in the work then this would not be an issue

Advice to Management

No advice to management. Super supportive and understanding, perfect balance of friend and manager

13 Sep, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience being a part of the team!

"This company can and will take you from minimum wage to over 100k/year"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Canada Drives for just over 18 months now. This company is best company I have ever worked for. The culture is vibrant, diverse, and welcoming . As for opportunities, they are endless at Canada Drives. I started working here in an entry level sales position, and worked my way up to the top sales team of the company in less than two years.

There is no secret code of success at Canada Drives. All you have to do is join, work harder than anyone else in the room, and be rewarded for it. You can easily make over 100k a year offering products that help your clients.

If sales is not your cup of tea, there are other great positions available as well. From photography and customer service, to web design and marketing. The opportunities are endless & the compensation is unbeatable. This is the best company you will ever work for.

Cons

No major cons. The A/C can be cranked up a little colder in the summer but that's about it!

17 Sep, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Your success is well deserved! You’ve really grasped how we encourage our staff to achieve their potential. The opportunities really are endless. We’ll be sure to adjust the thermostat better in the... More

"Young, Energetic Company which is always growing"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Lots of opportunity for Growth
    -Great location downtown
    -Great education/training on credit, finances and customer service
    -Focus on internal development and promotion
    -Management takes a direct focus in you

Cons

-Can be very difficult to take in all the information at first
    -Lots of new employees come in to the company and then move on

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

21 Aug, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Canada Drives. We truly are a young and energetic company, and you have plenty of opportunity to grow with the company. Our CEOs... More

"5 Shocking Things About Canada Drives"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1) FUN - Our team at Canada Drives is a lively bunch. Work hard play hard.

2) OPPORTUNITY - In 2016 we had the fastest growing company in Canada. Their is ample opportunity to progress your career.

3) FOOD - People say nothing in life is free.... Well at Canada Drives we have a stocked & staffed kitchen daily from 7AM - 7PM. It truly is Free!! No fine print.

4) MONEY - Lots of it! For example an employee that began with our company exactly 9 months ago earned $12,200 last month . I can confidently say if you commit yourself to this job you WILL be rewarded.

Cons

5) PARKING - Rates in the Bentall Centre parkade parallel the amount one would pay for accommodation downtown. Although Canada Drives has transit reimbursement perks... be prepared!

Advice to Management

Thank you for your devotion to the company - Keep growing!

24 Jul, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It’s great to hear you are having fun at work! Our CEOs Cody Green and Mike Galpin want all Canada Drives employees to feel a sense of community and enjoy all the... More

"My experience as a Senior Sales Executive at Canada Drives"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Vancouver, BC

Pros

While working here you will learn a lot, sales skills, telecommunication skills, tech skills as well as getting a crash course on credit and how loans work.

There is a ton of opportunity in this company, I have been working here for 7 months and I have worked very hard. I have worked almost every day of every month that I have been here and have put in at least 8-11 hours a day. I have made more money here than I have at any other job though!

Sometimes the work life balance has negatively impacted my life, but regardless, I am very grateful for the way management has treated me. You really get what you put in, a lot of people don't perform and quit or get canned and then they write a bad review on this website but you shouldn't let those reviews change your perspective on Canada Drives. Working here has actually changed my life and taught me how to put in work, if you work here, expect to leave this place as a better salesperson with a stronger work ethic.

The location of this office is extremely convenient, it is right next to Burrard Station. There is free food, coffee, tea, cereal as well as subsidized transit which is awesome.

Cons

The only con I can think of, is long hours and sometimes difficult customers, if you don't think you can work hard and crush deals then there's no point in you working in the Sales department.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing