Canada Drives Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.1
Canada Drives Founder and Co-CEO Cody Green
Cody Green

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love the stocked kitchen - free breakfast and lunch everyday of the week saves me loads of money" (in 24 reviews)

• "I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years" (in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours, but this is optional" (in 24 reviews)

• "I really enjoy working at Canada Drives and I can see career growth within the company" (in 11 reviews)

1. "Great place to grow!"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very flexible and encouraging of self-growth and improvement

Cons

The company does it's best to suit everybody's needs, no cons

"Amazing Company!"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

it's the people who really make this company stand out! great people, easy to get a long with that it hardly felt like work sometimes
    free food up in the 6th floor
    the CEO by the name of Cody, what a an easy guy to talk to, very down to earth and very approachable
    monthly lunches with the team
    flexible hours
    beside the Burrard Skytrain Station so very convenient plus transport allowance
    seems to be a very successful company growing by the month, about 400 people I think

Cons

sometimes you could have long hours
    2-3 people doing the job of one
    project managers would push too many things at once
    office space could improve

Advice to Management

slowing down would give people time to deliver better results

"Sales Representative - Personal Loans"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing people, young atmosphere, life-long friendships. The ability to double or triple your salary within the first 3-6 months. Free food, paid transit and young management.

Cons

If you are not used to working hard then you will find the hours to be long. But one thing to keep in mind is you can double or triple your salary within your first year at this company as long as you are willing to do what others will not. This is sales, this means you have to do whatever it takes to hit your numbers even if that means putting in some extra hours.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Finance Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Love working here, hard work is definitely rewarded. Loyalty is definitely rewarded. I've gained a lot of lifelong relationships here, one of the greatest work environments I've ever been in. Time flies at work, never a dull moment. I'm always bragging to my friends about what I do. Love it.

Cons

Can't think of anything, it's all good!

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

On behalf us all, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about Canada Drives. Hearing that you love working here is the best thing we could hope for! We’re happy to have an employee... More

"Better than you'd think"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Been working at Canadadrives for about a year now (The longest I have worked in a field like this) and I can easily say that that if you plan on looking for a professional environment where you can dictate your income based on numbers YOU produce than this would be the perfect place for you. The workplace is never dull with ever changing music and company activities. One of the things that have kept me here so long is the networking you can build being around so many people who over achieve in many different avenues of their lives. I would strongly suggest this place to any driven individual.

Cons

There isn't really anything I can think of off the top of my head. The only thing I would say some people will find as a Con is that if you plan on slacking around and making easy money than this isn't the place for you. But I think that goes with any work place better than an entry level role.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We’re so glad to hear how happy you are working here! We agree, the amount of wonderful staff here that have endured so many different paths of life makes it such a great place to learn and grow! Our... More

"Amazing Sales Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teaches you how to become a sales expert, solid training and very competitive.

Cons

Call time was a bit much sometimes.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Canada Drives. We appreciate your feedback! We developed a really strong training program to help our staff become the experts they are.

"Canada Drives"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk
    Current Employee - Accounting Clerk

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years. The company have been growing at an incredible pace and have become an amazing place to work.

- Upper management truly cares about the staff and are always looking for ways to improve.

-Lots of opportunities and room for growth! I was hired as a junior sales staff and worked my way up on the sales team before I was given the opportunity to work for the Accounting department.

-Great Benefits, Full Transit Reimbursements and Free Food.

Cons

I can't think of one.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to speak about your experience with working at Canada Drives. One of the biggest benefits of working here is the ability to be promoted internally and move around to... More

8. "Office Admin"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Office Administrator in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really good company to work for. Great atmosphere, very nice people and comprehensive benefits package.

Cons

Nothing to complaint about. I really enjoy working at Canada Drives and I can see career growth within the company.

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to write wonderful feedback about Canada Drives. Our CEO’s Mike Galpin and Cody Green, strive to make this the best work environment possible. Thank you for being a... More

"Young , fun and energetic place of work with great opportunities to make a lot of money!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked here for 5 months now and ever since my first day I've felt welcome by everyone. The company is constantly expanding and there are a lot of people from all ages working here. Out of all these people the majority are incredibly friendly, positive and social which creates a great work environment for everyone. Most of the employees work close with their managers too which gives them a great chance to always learn more and constantly grow.
    In some departments of this company you are able to make a really good amount of money each month if you are willing to work hard. Other than that there are a bunch of great benefits such as free breakfast and lunch everyday, full transit reimbursements, health and dental care etc.
    This really is an amazing company to be part of and I'm happy to go to work everyday!

Cons

Sometimes it can get a little too noisy in the office but other than that there's not really anything to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, you guys are doing great!

25 Oct, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thanks for the feedback! Canada Drives goes to great lengths to make all Canada Drives staff feel welcome at work each and every day. Our CEOs Cody Green and Michael Galpin introduced an excellent... More

10. "This job changed my life."

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No salary cap, you can make as much as you want to
    Unlimited advancement opportunity

Cons

Longer hours and challenging to begin with

Advice to Management

More variety to kitchen food and beverages. Ex instant noodles

9 Oct, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We’re proud to hear how working for Canada Drives has impacted your career. We want to give you all the support possible to achieve your ambition, and it’s exemplary how much you have accomplished... More