Canada Drives Finance Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

1.0
Canada Drives Founder and Co-CEO Cody Green
Cody Green
0 Rating

"Couldn't even last a couple of months"

Financial Advisor

I worked at Canada Drives

Pros

Free bus pass, benefits after 3 months, free food, free booze, incentive during trivias. Most staff were friendly. Learned things about your credit that you probably have to go to school for to learn or actually have a talk with a financial advisor at the bank.

Cons

They will make you feel good about the job at first and after your training do not care about you but only the numbers you give the company. They care about the numbers of application you get out from people who are vulnerable because you make them think that coming to you is the only thing they can do. It's not what's advertised on Facebook really. I also remember signing up and putting an application in, by all means I have EXCELLENT credit. I remember getting a phone call regarding my "bad credit" I don't know where that came from. But this is pretty much what they make you do. Compensation for hourly is ok and you will get bonus only until you reach the unreasonable goal they give you. Many things to say about this company. Also, heard someone from the staff saying, staff writes reviews about canada drives pretending to be customers on other websites. What a shame.

Continue reading
    Canada Drives2016-03-20

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 1 review