Canada Drives Client Care Representative Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Canada Drives Founder and Co-CEO Cody Green
Cody Green
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love the stocked kitchen - free breakfast and lunch everyday of the week saves me loads of money" (in 24 reviews)

• "I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years" (in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours, but this is optional" (in 23 reviews)

• "I really enjoy working at Canada Drives and I can see career growth within the company" (in 11 reviews)

"A Place You'll Grow and Find Your Potential"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a great place to work in if you're looking to grow and expand on your knowledge. The management is always ready to help you achieve your goals and are hands on working with you. They take note of your hard work and present you with more responsibilities in a short period of time. Everyone is keen on helping ensure your overall success so you'll never fall short unless you allow yourself to. The company provides medical benefits once you're past your three month probationary period as well as free breakfast and lunch. There are a lot of options to fit your dietary restrictions. Your compass card is also reimbursed which is a huge bonus if you live in the suburbs. It is easy accessible by transit seeing how it is right by the sky train station. There are fun activities you can partake in and team events. One of the best places I've worked for!

Cons

There are none I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Fast paced and fun workplace"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great medical coverage. Strong support team with amazing managers who are readily available. Free breakfast and lunch. Easily accessible through transit. Young and multicultural work environment. Room to move up and get promoted

Cons

There are no cons just excuses.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you’re doing because the company is definitely a pleasure to work for

"Client Care Representative"

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The managers here are great. They're super supportive of their team and especially of their career and personal goals. It's a very open-communication based environment and they always ensure that they provide the best training possible to their team. Things are always changing and evolving and everyone is very open to feedback and even reaching out to agents to see what can be improved on/what else would be beneficial to making the company better. They also provide programs to help us improve and grow in our leadership skills. This company gives back as much as you give to them and they always want us to be set up for success at work and even outside of Canada Drives.

I've seen so many of my co-workers move up and into other departments and reach their goals here at Canada Drives. I've only been working here for less than a year but have already moved through various departments to reach my own career goals and every manager I have had, has been super supportive in helping me achieve them. All the managers take great care in knowing their team and providing that connection and support that is usually missing in other companies. Hard work never goes unnoticed here and they always make sure that their employees feel valued.

Cons

Hours can be long and sometimes weekends aren't an option but it all depends on how you view things. These can be a con if you're just looking to clock-in and clock-out every day and take nothing more from work. This company is fast paced, and is still growing. Most employees that are successful here are people that are looking to get farther in the company or want to use this as a stepping stone for a larger goal in their life and are willing to put in the extra hard work to make it happen.