Canada Drives Accounting Clerk Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Canada Drives Founder and Co-CEO Cody Green
Cody Green
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love the stocked kitchen - free breakfast and lunch everyday of the week saves me loads of money" (in 24 reviews)

• "I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years" (in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours, but this is optional" (in 23 reviews)

• "I really enjoy working at Canada Drives and I can see career growth within the company" (in 11 reviews)

"Canada Drives"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk
    Current Employee - Accounting Clerk

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years. The company have been growing at an incredible pace and have become an amazing place to work.

- Upper management truly cares about the staff and are always looking for ways to improve.

-Lots of opportunities and room for growth! I was hired as a junior sales staff and worked my way up on the sales team before I was given the opportunity to work for the Accounting department.

-Great Benefits, Full Transit Reimbursements and Free Food.

Cons

I can't think of one.

Canada Drives Response

3 Dec, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to speak about your experience with working at Canada Drives. One of the biggest benefits of working here is the ability to be promoted internally and move around to... More

"Great opportunities here!"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Vancouver, BC
    Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’ve been working at Canada Drives for almost an year and I tell you this… there’s a lot of opportunities here. If you work hard and wants to grow in your career, here’s the place.
    I will tell you my story. I started here in sales, and to be honest, I wasn’t very good, but they trusted in my skills (because I always worked very hard and tried my best) and now I’m in Finance. I already been recognized and rewarded in my new job role and I’m very happy where I am.

*After 3 months, they reimburse 100% of your transit, pay for your MSP and give you benefits. (I had an emergency and I had to go to the dentist and if I didn’t have my benefit I was going to spend $1,800 but they covered 80% and it helped me a lot.)

Anywhere you work, there’ll be positive and negatives things, but here is the best company I have ever worked by far.

Cons

Same food almost everyday – at least it helps and we don’t have to bring our own food everyday, plus it’s free. And there’s soup once a week.