Canada Drives Accounting Clerk Reviews

Cody Green
1 Rating

"Canada Drives"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year

Pros

-I have worked at Canada Drives for over two years. The company have been growing at an incredible pace and have become an amazing place to work. - Upper management truly cares about the staff and are always looking for ways to improve. -Lots of opportunities and room for growth! I was hired as a junior sales staff and worked my way up on the sales team before I was given the opportunity to work for the Accounting department. -Great Benefits, Full Transit Reimbursements and Free Food.

Cons

I can't think of one.

Canada Drives Response

December 3, 2018Human Resources Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to speak about your experience with working at Canada Drives. One of the biggest benefits of working here is the ability to be promoted internally and move around to different departments. Our CEO’s Mike Galpin and Cody Green, take pride in all the staff working with them and we’re happy to have you on our team!

"Great opportunities here!"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve been working at Canada Drives for almost an year and I tell you this… there’s a lot of opportunities here. If you work hard and wants to grow in your career, here’s the place. I will tell you my story. I started here in sales, and to be honest, I wasn’t very good, but they trusted in my skills (because I always worked very hard and tried my best) and now I’m in Finance. I already been recognized and rewarded in my new job role and I’m very happy where I am. *After 3 months, they reimburse 100% of your transit, pay for your MSP and give you benefits. (I had an emergency and I had to go to the dentist and if I didn’t have my benefit I was going to spend $1,800 but they covered 80% and it helped me a lot.) Anywhere you work, there’ll be positive and negatives things, but here is the best company I have ever worked by far.

Cons

Same food almost everyday – at least it helps and we don’t have to bring our own food everyday, plus it’s free. And there’s soup once a week.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews