Canada Drives Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Canada Drives CEO Cody Green
Cody Green

"Hard Work Gets Rewarded"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year

Pros

I don't know of any sales job where you can put in the bare minimum of effort and be well-compensated and Canada Drives is no different. If you're not a clock-watcher and are willing to put the time in, you can go far with this company. In my 2+ years with Canada Drives I've been promoted twice and each time have received salary increases reflective of the scope of the new role. Young company which means they're...

Cons

Young company so things can change on a dime; more communication between departments would help everyone stay on the same page as we grow. If you just want a paycheque this probably isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

3 weeks of vacation would offset the longer hours. Bring back avocados in the lunchroom.

Canada Drives2017-05-11

"I've been working here at Canada Drives for almost a year and it's a great workplace!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Canada Drives full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Friendly people -A growing company with multiple departments -Opportunities for advancement -Full training and support -Great benefits including free lunch, transit pass and beer Fridays! -Team building events including Trivia nights and Spin class -New office space located downtown Vancouver

Cons

I work in sales so reaching targets can sometimes be challenging but success is always rewarded with bonuses.

Advice to Management

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Canada Drives2015-11-11