CanAm R.S. Reviews

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Training Manager

Jan 22, 2018 - Training Manager in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get to travel to different cities for road trips

Cons

Could be away from family for a few days

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Juice

Aug 31, 2017 - Training Manager in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity is one of the most under rated powers of motivation. People see opportunity and get scared because they don't want to take a risk. There is no risk in his company. I have been with Canam for almost 6 months and the amount of training and preparation that is thought out by the management is ourstanding. They are there for you the whole way through. Yes there will always be ups and downs in life and believe me I've seen my fair share, but coming into the company drowning in debt not knowing which way to turn they took me under their wing and showed me how to properly manage my life. I cannot thank Jason and the rest of the staff more for the drive and determination they have filled my heart with. It's funny because people who complain about hours, or work, to me are just lazy. Why work a 9 - 5 boring office job when you can do something extraordinary talking to thousands of people a week, having fun, exchanging life stories but most of all learning and networking with some of the hardest most underated people in the world. I'm glad to say I have found my calling here and it's a place that's not just my work place but a place I can call home. Thank you for all you have done for me and I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring. Coach Bo

Cons

I have no cons other than against lazy people

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hard work, great rewards

Aug 29, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of room for growth, pay is equal to your work.

Cons

if you want to move up, you need to donate time, but it'll pay off in the end

5 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

amazing atmosphere to work

Aug 25, 2017 - Management Trainee in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Canam has allowed me to break out of my shell, develop my communication skills and problem solving skills. They are constantly teaching me new ways to succeed and grow within the company.

Cons

working with canam was a challenge at the beginning because i was used to always being told what to do and never have been given the chance to express my own thoughts learning to speak my mind and give input was not something i was used to in other positions

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Very dynamic

May 2, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good colleges and very friendly place for new person. It is good place for challenging and improving the communication with different type of people

Cons

I didn't find any negative points when I worked there. But you must be on time in this company. But it is not negative point

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work with and lots of opportunity to grow.

Feb 22, 2017 - Field Marketing Representative and Sales Team Lead in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extensive sales and marketing techniques to learn from the best salespeople in the company. CanAm roadshows is a very fun company to work at. You get weekly bonuses and perks if you consistently hit your goals. It also gives the opportunity to the top performers to travel to the USA every 4 months. CanAm Roadshows has a very satisfactory compensation structure.

Cons

CanAm Roadshows has employees with an entrepreneur mindset. It is perfect for people who are willing to accept challenges and are dedicated to becoming entrepreneurs and own their own business in future.

7. 5.0

VIBRATE EXCITING COMPANY

Feb 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can AM is a vibrate and exciting company that allows you to growth opportunities and the more you put into the role the more you will be successful. A nutriting culture that fosters training, and cross over marketing campaigns. I am happy to call Can AM a second home.

Cons

Your voices are heard when barriers arrive. Management reviews steps and is hands on to improve its barriers for its talent and associates.

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Amazing Opportunity

Feb 12, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great opportunity to run your own office. Friendly morning atmosphere where you can learn basic marketing systems.

Cons

Once a month you have to drive a long distance.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Entry level marketing assistant

Aug 15, 2016 - Entry Level Marketing Assistant in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company, more then anything, has helped me realize and develop my full potential. I came into this business feeling as though I understood what running a business is really about, but they have taught me that there is much more to know and learn than both university or college could ever teach me. I have learnt how to run the background (inventory, forecasting, accounting, the importance of perfecting scheduling, etc) and also the foreground of a business (where a CEO has to understand exactly what his employees are going through, how to deal with each specific situation, etc) and how to go about adapting to those situation. I have always dreamt of running my own business, but have never had the capital to follow through with my plans. This business has not only given me the opportunity to do so, but helped me realized that with the right mentality and dedication, my dreams are not only plausible, but obtainable. I cant put into words what I feel I owe this company for helping me develop my personal and professional growth. A lot of people feel as though they deserve to be handed a business because they went through university, where I came into this job with the idea that many people have obtained their degree and I have to prove that I am part of that select few. They recognized this very quick and whenever opportunity arises they make sure that I am contacted. I can't thank Canam RS enough and only wish the company the best.

Cons

I have spent a lot more time and effort thinking about the cons than the positives, but if I had to give one, it would be that running a business is not as easy as made out to be.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent oranisation

Nov 28, 2017 - Customer in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working in this company was an excellent experience and learnt excellent communication skills.

Cons

hours not flexible and need to work in a fast paced environment

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews

CanAm R.S. Reviews FAQs

CanAm R.S. has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at CanAm R.S. to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CanAm R.S. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CanAm R.S.. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

56% of CanAm R.S. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CanAm R.S. 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.