Camden Property Trust Employee Reviews about "great company"

Updated Jan 22, 2021

Found 36 of over 571 reviews

4.5
Camden Property Trust Chairman and CEO Richard J. Campo
Richard J. Campo
Pros
  • "Great benefits, room for growth(in 61 reviews)

• "Camden has been a Great company to work for(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No support from upper management(in 25 reviews)

• "Work life balance is almost nonexistent(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Reviews about "great company"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Leasing consultant

Jan 22, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Lot of turning within communities

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are thrilled that you feel Camden is a great company to work for. Best wishes for your continued success!

2. 5.0

Camden

Jan 15, 2021 - Maintenance Technician in Reston, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for! Flexible with your schedule and also look out for their employees first!

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Best wishes for your continued success and career with Camden!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Leasing Consultant

Jan 12, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

No work life balance, or promotion opportunities

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

I'm so happy to see you believe Camden is a great company to work for! We appreciate you sharing comments on the other topics and are always striving to improve wherever possible. Your feedback is truly appreciated and necessary for our commitment to ongoing improvement.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Camden is Truly Great Place to Work, and Live

Oct 15, 2020 - Regional Maintenance Manager in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Camden has been a Great company to work for. I have been in this industry for 25 years, and Camden is the Best of the Best.

Cons

I have not found any con's and it has been 10 years now.

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Thank You for all that you’re doing to make Camden a great place to live and work! We are proud to have you on our team and we look forward to your continued success.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work!

Oct 12, 2020 - Assistant Manager in Katy, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Camden Property trust is a great company to work for. They really care about their employees and encourage you to never stop learning. The pay is also good. The management is great and flexible.

Cons

Working weekends if you are an on sight employee but that is part of the industry.

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with Camden! We sincerely appreciate your positive sentiments and value you as a Camden team member.

6. 5.0

Great company!

Aug 30, 2020 - Leasing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, very people oriented and doesn’t feel big business

Cons

Work life balance is almost nonexistent

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your Camden experience. We appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve wherever possible. Thanks for all that you do to make Camden a special place to live and work!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best company to work and grow.

May 29, 2020 - Maintenance Supervisor in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for, Camden property trust is just my second family. We never stop learning and growing each day. We work together with the same vision to accomplish our goals.

Cons

I don’t have a downside of our company.

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for leaving Camden a review. We are glad to see you are having a good experience with us and look forward to your continued growth within the company!

8. 5.0

Maintenance technician

May 4, 2020 - Maintenance Technician in Morrisville, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for everybody It’s always ready to help and Give you a helping hand,

Cons

There is nothing bad to say

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for stopping to share such positive thoughts! We are thrilled that you have such positive comments about your work experience with us here at Camden. Best wishes for your continued success!

9. 5.0

Camden is Amazing!

Sep 18, 2019 - Peer Trainer in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started with Camden a few months ago and they have proven that it is a great company to work for! Employees first is a priority and they try their best to make it a fun environment. Benefits are great and company perks are awesome. There is opportunity for growth and development if you utilize your resources properly. I've enjoyed my time at Camden so far!

Cons

Camden does not pay as much as some of their competitors. Hopefully they evaluate salaries soon to match or surpass them. Camden is a rapidly growing company and in an area where housing is super expensive, a salary that can accommodate to the escalated prices of housing would be beneficial.

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We love hearing that your time so far at Camden has been positive! Your feedback is truly appreciated and necessary for our commitment to ongoing improvement.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Sep 15, 2019 - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Camden is a great company to work for! Great perks and benefits and you can tell that the company really cares for its employees. Camden is great at hiring very positive, hard working and outgoing employees. I love that Camden offers non stop training courses. If you are someone new to this field like me it was a huge plus that Camden takes the time to train you and set you up to be successful in your role.

Cons

The pay and commission could be better, leasing consultants are required to work every single weekend, difficult to maintain a good work-life balance, depending on your region their isn't a lot of growth due to lack of communities and long term employees

Senior Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your candidness as we are always striving to improve. We are also happy to hear that you love Camden's training! We take performance and employee development seriously and want to see every employee succeed.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews