Found 451 of over 605 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "long hours and change at top" (in 15 reviews)
- "A person with no school degree is a made a manager of highly qualified associates, no clear terms or reasons for promotion of bonus." (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor management with too many leaders tripping over each other." (in 12 reviews)
- "too much office politics" (in 8 reviews)
- "Senior management seems disconnected with true values." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CPP Investments and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- 3.0Aug 30, 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsToronto, ON
- Decent pay if you are a new joiner into the organization. Especially at Director and above levels. - Decent work life balance relative to other private equity firms.
- Extremely bureaucratic and political. - Low to no growth. Organization has matured. Investment teams are asked to do more asset management than actual investing. - Tons of reorgs as the organization hasn't figured out yet how to run this new phase of the organization. - Promotions and opportunities based on nepotism and bias. - Organization spends more on marketing/social media and outward facing projects than actual employees and internal growth.5
CPP Investments Reviews FAQs
CPP Investments has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 605 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at CPP Investments to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
63% of CPP Investments employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CPP Investments 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.