Branding Brand Reviews

Updated Jul 6, 2021

Found 83 of over 87 reviews

3.9
Branding Brand Co-Founder and CEO Chris Mason (no image)
Chris Mason
Pros
  • "Free lunches 4 days of the week(in 16 reviews)

• "I am surrounded by really great people who are all passionate about the work we do(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "401k matching(in 7 reviews)

• "No 401k matching policy in place(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Jul 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Branding Brand goes above and beyond to help all team members. Although fast paced at times, everyone works to set each other up for success.

Cons

Management needs to relate day-to-day work more to the company mission and values.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good company to work for

Jun 17, 2021 - Engagement Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers Opportunity to be mentored (I had a great experience with my boss) Nice office space

Cons

The workload can get heavy depending on the client Non-matching 401 (k)

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Branding brand is a very good place to work at, has a very friendly atmosphere and a lot of room to grow.

Apr 27, 2021 - Software Developer in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Working on multiple clients - Work with amazing people - C level is very approachable

Cons

- No 401K matching for employers

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

A Great Place to Learn and Expand your Impact

Jul 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Branding Brand has a lot of the pros you'd expect for a technology company its size - like a great office atmosphere, free lunch and snacks, a stocked beer fridge, a young and social workforce that organizes a lot of after work events. More importantly, Branding Brand has a great overall work culture. Everyone seems to want to put out the best product, beating and exceeding the results of past launches. The culture feels very supportive and there is rarely negativity. Branding Brand is a great place to learn new skills and expand your impact outside of your current job title. We are a small, but growing company, and haven't lost that start-up scrappiness that got us here. For those that embrace and thrive in this sort of culture, there are few opportunities as great as this one in terms of making your mark and growing your skillset. We've been ahead of the market and made some smart investments in technology choices and product strategies that have positioned us to be in the right place as the rest of the market shifts in our direction. Finally, there are few opportunities to work with the portfolio of huge, well-known brands that is our client base.

Cons

No 401k match. Employees that like to have a very regimented structure or job description with little variety may struggle to find their place here.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A good start

Apr 26, 2021 - Software Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance. The company did well in adjusting to the pandemic situation.

Cons

There is little room for personal growth.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good stepping stone

Feb 24, 2021 - Product Designer in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and conducive work environment

Cons

No clear heirarchical structures to report to

7. 5.0

Good Place to work

Feb 12, 2021 - Software Developer II in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible pto, nice people, interesting work

Cons

none that I can think of yet

8. 5.0

Work life balance

Feb 5, 2021 - Brand Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

good environment, good career path, great salary

Cons

still growing and not a big company

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best company positioned for continued success in the industry

Jul 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Branding Brand is incredible. During these last few months of having to work from home due to the pandemic, the true colors shine when a company doesn't miss a beat but actually thrives -- both in sales growth but also how productive every one is at the company.

Cons

I must say, there really aren't any Cons but if I had to call something out it would be towards continued success. I have been at the company for a number of years -- when we have had too many layers to get things done. It's important to scale and grow appropriately and not over hire when it slows things down.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and great people

Jul 7, 2020 - Software Development Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

BB gives you a chance to work with world class brands, smart people and genuinely good people. The company donates often and checks in on your well-being at all levels. The technology they are creating is going to be transformative to industry. Projects I have worked on, go to product and are immediately used by millions of people. It’s a great feeling to know your work touches so many peoples lives. Everyone here has a can do attitude. I would say the thing I value the most is the company culture.

Cons

Deadlines can be tight, requiring you to work above and beyond. Also, since we started to work from home, I don’t get a free lunch and I feel like I should be get a food credit or something.

1 person found this review helpful