Bond Brand Loyalty Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Jan 16, 2021

Found 17 of over 230 reviews

3.5
Bond Brand Loyalty CEO Bob Macdonald
Bob Macdonald
Pros
  • "Great culture, Great people, work life balance(in 17 reviews)

• "Great culture & benefits (the culture truly cannot be replicated and is in the heart of everything we do)(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance can some time be a challenge(in 20 reviews)

• "Bond cares about it’s employees but clients always come first(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

249 Comments

Advertising

30.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Bond Brand Loyalty~829233
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to be!

Aug 7, 2019 - Project Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

- company that's growing, with lots of momentum, therefore tons of opportunities - both in terms of career, but also in terms of the type of work we get to do! - great people, strong leadership that's approachable, transparent and open to feedback - amazing culture that rewards great work and participation - built on kindness, authenticity, curiosity and people genuinely caring for and supporting each other - company gatherings are always awesome, whether they're our all-employee meetings or our social events - fast and exciting environment where you have to be comfortable with change and adjusting to client need - being able to plan and adapt is important here, but it brings a great energy and lots of learning opportunities

Cons

- We need to get better at standardizing our operations, and improving our technology and work spaces so that it is easier to get work done, especially as we continue to grow. This is something we know our management team has made a priority.

1 person found this review helpful

Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We couldn't agree more that this is a great workplace. We’re so excited to be a part of an organization making that is making strategic investments in new growth areas. This does absolutely needs to be continually balanced with the focus on the right progression and modernization, and we have committed to ensuring this also remains a key priority.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start working in Canada

Jan 16, 2021 - Digital Project Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, Great people, work life balance

Cons

No defined standard for promotion

3. 4.0
      Former Contractor

Great Organization

Jun 16, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, flexible hours, diverse clients base

Cons

Workload can be extreme at times

4. 2.0
      Current Employee

Growth pains

Mar 18, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Interesting projects and variety of clients. - Big ambitions. - Great people. - Great culture, very open and inclusive, a poster of gender equality. - Chance to do amazing job and be proud of it. - Compensation is good, benefits are above average.

Cons

- Too much politics, favoritism, biased approaches; few wrong people are placed in key roles and killing morale. - Decisions made for personal gain lead to loss of good people. - Struggle to convert vision into actionable goals and stay the course. - Desiring to change but can't commit; growth is attempted by scaling the approaches which did not work and keep failing. - No career development, no training. - "Endless vacation" policy is spoiled by guilt trips from managers.

14 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Lead

Thank you for your positive feedback about our people and clients. We are very happy you feel proud of your work! We would like to address the challenges you are facing at Bond. We are constantly working hard on improving the employee experience by making all our process transparent and breaking down silos. In the past year over 20% of our full time employees were promoted from within. There are the number of development and training opportunities that offered by Bond: Udemy courses, Grassroot sessions, Lunch and Learns, job shadowing, smartLEADER training and many more. We encourage you to speak to your manager or if you feel more comfortable reaching out to your People and Values business partner to address any of your concerns.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Experience

Feb 27, 2020 - Executive Assistant in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. Good location.

Cons

Work life balance can some time be a challenge.

Talent Acquisition Lead

Thank you for your feedback!

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good work culture

Aug 24, 2019 - Technical Team Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with a warm and open work culture

Cons

Not competitive with current market

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

Thanks for your inputs and the time you've spent with us, it is definitely a testament to our amazing work environment! We do track market data on an ongoing basis to ensure we understand our pay and offerings in alignment with market standards. Decisions are made based on many inputs in alignment with our overall strategy and philosophy. Thanks again for taking the time to share. - VP, People & Values

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Customer Service

Aug 12, 2019 - Customer Service Representative in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture were great, people were decent.

Cons

Hours were terrible, must change hour

1 person found this review helpful

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

Hi and thanks for your thoughts. The customer call centre hours are clearly highlighted for applicants and we stick to that schedule, unfortunately it sounds like you may not have clearly understood the approach. This team also has been vocal in noting that support and ongoing attention to the team including training and management guidance are critical to the team's success, though never meant to feel like micromanaging. Hopefully you've moved on to a role that better suits your expectations. Thank you - VP, People & Values

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place

Apr 16, 2019 - Research Analyst in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, great people, great work!

Cons

None! Absolutely love it here.

2 people found this review helpful

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

Well thank you for this glowing summary! I happen to think Bond is pretty amazing too :-) Appreciate your feedback! - Your VP of People & Values at Bond.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Solution Project Management

May 2, 2018 - Project Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, vibrant environment, laughter encouraged, super smart people, friendly and engaging leadership. An incredible list of long standing clients across a wide range of industries and markets.

Cons

Aggressive change agenda that impacts how work is done. Some modernization of systems is underway. High performing people sometimes get overwhelmed with workload while others work 9-5. Management seems to be addressing this.

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 1.0
      Former Employee

Account Coordinator

Jun 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- a few great people

Cons

- toxic environment - long hours - no recognition - low pay - inexperienced managers - no typical agency perks

5 people found this review helpful