- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV, United States Area
- - Virginia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
Found 17 of over 230 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- company that's growing, with lots of momentum, therefore tons of opportunities - both in terms of career, but also in terms of the type of work we get to do! - great people, strong leadership that's approachable, transparent and open to feedback - amazing culture that rewards great work and participation - built on kindness, authenticity, curiosity and people genuinely caring for and supporting each other - company gatherings are always awesome, whether they're our all-employee meetings or our social events - fast and exciting environment where you have to be comfortable with change and adjusting to client need - being able to plan and adapt is important here, but it brings a great energy and lots of learning opportunities
- We need to get better at standardizing our operations, and improving our technology and work spaces so that it is easier to get work done, especially as we continue to grow. This is something we know our management team has made a priority.Continue reading
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We couldn't agree more that this is a great workplace. We’re so excited to be a part of an organization making that is making strategic investments in new growth areas. This does absolutely needs to be continually balanced with the focus on the right progression and modernization, and we have committed to ensuring this also remains a key priority.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture, Great people, work life balance
No defined standard for promotion
- Former Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, flexible hours, diverse clients base
Workload can be extreme at times
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Interesting projects and variety of clients. - Big ambitions. - Great people. - Great culture, very open and inclusive, a poster of gender equality. - Chance to do amazing job and be proud of it. - Compensation is good, benefits are above average.
- Too much politics, favoritism, biased approaches; few wrong people are placed in key roles and killing morale. - Decisions made for personal gain lead to loss of good people. - Struggle to convert vision into actionable goals and stay the course. - Desiring to change but can't commit; growth is attempted by scaling the approaches which did not work and keep failing. - No career development, no training. - "Endless vacation" policy is spoiled by guilt trips from managers.Continue reading
Thank you for your positive feedback about our people and clients. We are very happy you feel proud of your work! We would like to address the challenges you are facing at Bond. We are constantly working hard on improving the employee experience by making all our process transparent and breaking down silos. In the past year over 20% of our full time employees were promoted from within. There are the number of development and training opportunities that offered by Bond: Udemy courses, Grassroot sessions, Lunch and Learns, job shadowing, smartLEADER training and many more. We encourage you to speak to your manager or if you feel more comfortable reaching out to your People and Values business partner to address any of your concerns.
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and culture. Good location.
Work life balance can some time be a challenge.
Thank you for your feedback!
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with a warm and open work culture
Not competitive with current market
Thanks for your inputs and the time you've spent with us, it is definitely a testament to our amazing work environment! We do track market data on an ongoing basis to ensure we understand our pay and offerings in alignment with market standards. Decisions are made based on many inputs in alignment with our overall strategy and philosophy. Thanks again for taking the time to share. - VP, People & Values
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture were great, people were decent.
Hours were terrible, must change hourContinue reading
Hi and thanks for your thoughts. The customer call centre hours are clearly highlighted for applicants and we stick to that schedule, unfortunately it sounds like you may not have clearly understood the approach. This team also has been vocal in noting that support and ongoing attention to the team including training and management guidance are critical to the team's success, though never meant to feel like micromanaging. Hopefully you've moved on to a role that better suits your expectations. Thank you - VP, People & Values
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment, great people, great work!
None! Absolutely love it here.
Well thank you for this glowing summary! I happen to think Bond is pretty amazing too :-) Appreciate your feedback! - Your VP of People & Values at Bond.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, vibrant environment, laughter encouraged, super smart people, friendly and engaging leadership. An incredible list of long standing clients across a wide range of industries and markets.
Aggressive change agenda that impacts how work is done. Some modernization of systems is underway. High performing people sometimes get overwhelmed with workload while others work 9-5. Management seems to be addressing this.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- a few great people
- toxic environment - long hours - no recognition - low pay - inexperienced managers - no typical agency perks