Found 82 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about BlackBerry? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BlackBerry employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people to work with and interesting work" (in 332 reviews)
- "RIM pays a few ticks better then most companies and their benefits and such are very good." (in 247 reviews)
- "Good salary if you are not supposed to commute as I did for a while" (in 114 reviews)
- "You get to work with lot of smart people and the pay is good." (in 112 reviews)
- "Can't really think of any? Work life balance is good but that's because nobody returns your calls." (in 104 reviews)
- "poor management and frequent changes in tasks" (in 168 reviews)
- "Lots of layoffs." (in 93 reviews)
- "You'll have senior leadership being consulted for relatively minor decisions that managers should be empowered to make." (in 65 reviews)
- "Too many managers and team leads" (in 55 reviews)
- "Middle to upper management was bad." (in 35 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BlackBerry and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "senior management"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 17, 2011Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeWaterloo, ON
RIM is a Canadian company with some very talented individuals. They hire a lot of interns and is somewhat a youthful company.
There's nothing really exciting about working in Waterloo, Ontario. The direction of senior management is somewhat concerning and I would really to see more innovation coming out of RIM.
- 4.0Oct 4, 2012Project CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWaterloo, ON
development opportunities, good benefits and salary
Senior Management seemed unstructured and hard to define