Find jobs for Senior Manager

1. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 6, 2021 - Senior Manager in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Values its people, cares for client results, fun place to work

Cons

Getting a life outside of work needs careful time management

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great people but unsustainable lifestyle

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Manager in Moscow
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing teams: smart, kind, fun - Great pay

Cons

- Unsustainable lifestyle, crazy working hours and no willingness to do anything about it by the senior leadership

3. 5.0

Company review

Jun 29, 2021 - Senior Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

work culture, management, transparency, open to ideas

Cons

Nothing in specific to mention

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to launch a career after undergrad or MBA

Jun 13, 2021 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people, great learning opportunities, interesting work, great benefits

Cons

Not as sustainable as other career paths

5. 5.0

Best place to work!

Aug 17, 2020 - Lead, EA/MA Program, Senior Human Resources Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bain is a company that not only talks about its culture but is a company that the culture is lived and breathed every day from all levels of the organization. From the moment you walk into the office on your first day, you feel welcome, appreciated, and respected. I have been with Bain for a year and during this year I have had the opportunity to work with a number of different people in varying roles; From my direct boss to her boss, I feel as though I have support when I need it and mentors to look up to. The caliber of the individuals at Bain is very high and you are always challenged to do your best, which is ideal when you want to thrive and grow with a company. From our office head down, I feel as though the support and care are genuine. Bain is able to make coming to work fun! There are so many social events that you can get involved in, which also foster interconnectivity between different departments/people. Bain has handled COVID in a way that has been supportive to the employees by allowing budgets for home ergonomics and technology to optimize the WFH set up. Although many things are unknown for the world right now, I feel as though Bain has been communicative throughout the whole process. This is a company that I love and am very proud to work at! Bain is forward-thinking, inclusive, proactive, and ahead of the curve in many respects. This is the kind of company that you aspire to work for.

Cons

No cons to report at this time as all questions and queries I have are usually always resolved.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place to work

May 25, 2021 - Senior Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing people and support from partners - Interesting work - Constant challenges - Incredible office culture - Great perks

Cons

-Long hours are the only real downside

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

May 27, 2021 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning environment, great people, great results

Cons

The work can be stressful

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place, collaborative and driven individuals

Apr 14, 2021 - Senior Practice Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get to work with great people, role constantly changes and with challenges and professional development opportunities. The tip top of premium consulting services

Cons

When enacting internal strategy within Bain, can be hard to influence partners to take our own medicine with regards to strategic transformation guidance

9. 5.0

Great people, great culture

Feb 19, 2021 - Senior Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bain & Co is a great place to work with smart and motivated people. When the office is open there are a lot of social events to bring people together and help develop that culture capital that has helped us stay bonded through this pandemic. Bain really cares about the people and are continuously trying to improve. I love that they made diversity and inclusion a pillar and part of what will measure the success of our business.

Cons

The different regions may still operate as completely independent entities and while it’s getting better, it can cause issues for global systems and financials.

10. 5.0

Bain Dubai overview

May 9, 2021 - Senior Manager in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, projects quality, salary, mobility, career opportunities

Cons

Cohesive culture, work life balance

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews