Aritzia Reviews

Found 1,343 of over 1,407 reviews

3.8
Aritzia CEO      Brian Hill
Brian Hill
Pros
  • "there is a really good discount(in 82 reviews)

• "Great pay, great discount, great people, really great atmosphere(in 74 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance and scheduling(in 109 reviews)

• "Long hours running around on your feet(in 61 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great!

Jul 10, 2021 - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun atmosphere, great clothes, interesting people

Cons

Tiring, rude customers, high expectations

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Customer care

Jul 28, 2021 - Customer Care in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great discounts, new office (ergonomic friendly), great team with many female leaders and colleagues and it was great to work behind the scenes.

Cons

Late hours and sometimes you have to work weekends. You can’t really choose your hours.

3. 5.0

Very inclusive and Hard working Employees

Jun 14, 2021 - Boutique Associate in Burlington, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved coming in to work as a boutique associate. I am a very shy person, so its very difficult for me to make new friends. I unfortunately didn't make any during the time while working for aritzia, but I still did meet such a great group of hard working individuals. This job really keeps you busy throughout your whole shift, no down time ( not including your break) which I love. I also want to comment about how all the ladies work so well with each other, and never mind lending a hand to help one another. All the managers also do such a good job at motivating their workers, using positive reinforcement. It always feels good to know what you're doing is being recognized and appreciated.

Cons

- some clothing requirements only in regards to shoes, made it difficult for me to find comfortable shoes to wear during shifts

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Most unorganized workplace

Jun 5, 2021 - Boutique Associate in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Literally none. I am thinking long and hard and can only think of the negatives. I didn’t have 1 good experience

Cons

-most unorganized company I have worked for. With all the managers calling me to verify my availability I’m surprised that they still can’t get it right. I work two jobs and before I signed the contract they made it seem that they would be flexible and accommodating. That has never been the case. Usually giving me 1-2 days notice to come in to work. How am I supposed to coordinate that with my other position? - Their “training” is absolutely horrendous. I don’t even think I would have known where the bathroom was if I didn’t go up to someone and ask - the people that work there have not been welcoming and I have been there for almost a year - the discount isn’t even worth it because they still make you do all of the work (steam clothes, sanitize rooms, and do go-backs) on your own time… off of the clock. Their response was well you’re getting a discount. All of the other retail companies I’ve worked for would never ask that of me. You are also treated like a subpar citizen when you go in there to shop!

Continue reading
    5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

This job caused me psychological trauma

Jul 27, 2021 - Operations Analyst in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting projects Some talented people Clothing voucher

Cons

No job security, they over hire for this team and fire 40-50% at the 3 month mark No collaboration Formatting is more important than ideas High performance culture is code for mistakes are not tolerated Be prepared for unclear expectations, no feedback and constant emotional distress Leadership team is demeaning and micro manages

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful
    6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great for students

Jul 23, 2021 - Distribution Centre Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great community, Decent wage for students and young folk Great for learning about supply chain and distribution Work hard and learn lots of tasks and you'll get rewarded well. Stay stagnant and you will be a pawn

Cons

Your greatest asset to this place are the friends you make Management loves to pick people and attain to favorites You will get screwed over unless management likes you They'll abuse you HR is terrible People think with their vaginas instead of their brains Yeah just work hard, have other goals in mind, you'll be fine.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

fun workplace, inconsistent schedule

Jul 30, 2021 - Style Advisor in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- friendly coworkers - pretty generous staff discounts - nice work environment if you're into fashion

Cons

- schedule got cut, sometimes last-minute - competitive sales quota to hit with no commission

8. 3.0

Review

Jul 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

the pros would be the clothing discounts and vouchers and also the people you work with (some girls) and the benefits

Cons

Upper Management and DMs do not care about your well being and overwork you and not give you time off

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Help style clients in the store and create memorable moment

Jul 19, 2021 - Style Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

- discount - connection with team Member - loyal customers

Cons

- very expensive clothes - competitive - limited time off

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Jul 21, 2021 - Style Advisor in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, management very accomodating, great location

Cons

Very competitive can sometimes create a toxic work environment

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,343 Reviews