Arch Engineers Reviews

Updated Sep 12, 2021

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

5.0
Arch Engineers CEO Devlin Fenton (no image)
Devlin Fenton

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Project Engineer Interviewee

Sep 12, 2021 - Interviewee in North Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company with great vision. The have a great management team and with clear cut path for junior and intermediate engineers to grow develop. An amazing office and with competitive salaries. Great place to work, learn, and grow.

Cons

Still fairly small, but with plans to grow.

CEO

Thanks for the quick update and comments - we will continue to provide the very best work environment that we can. Let's get productive, together!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Work Environment

Jan 29, 2021 - Structural Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great collaborative team environment. Supportive and accessible management team. Arch Engineers has a strong focus on growth which translates to excellent career opportunities.

Cons

Limited options for remote work (BUT office space is high quality and very well designed )

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the great review, and thanks for being a contributing member of such a supportive team.

3. 5.0

Exciting new company!

Nov 17, 2020 - Principal Engineer in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management structure allows everyone to be involved in the various aspects of structural design projects. Project engineering is our main function.

Cons

Not enough staff to do all the work!

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the great review - we are pleased that our Holocracy management model is working so well in this AGILE work environment.

4. 5.0

Arch Engineers Review

Nov 16, 2020 - Engineer in North Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great balance of home life and work life -Great people to work with -Interesting work -Proud to be part of a growing company

Cons

Commute can be lengthy to North Vancouver if crossing bridges

CEO

Thanks for the balanced review - we will continue to grow with these thoughts in mind. We fully recognize the impact of commuting these days and have decentralized our distributed workforce to account for those impacts.

5. 5.0

Promising Opportunity with Growing Company

Nov 16, 2020 - Engineer in North Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Offers unique challenges - Company's intent to grow larger - Family Atmosphere

Cons

- Lots of small projects - can be repetitive at times - Big projects can feel overwhelming to people

Continue reading

CEO

Great advice - thank you for taking the time to review the company. We will continue to train our people as we grow and progress through different industries and market sectors. The MENTORING idea is fantastic - if you can find a way to help management develop this program, please let us know! We will start on something immediately.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews