ArcTouch Software Engineer IV Reviews

Updated Sep 12, 2014

4.4
ArcTouch CEO Eric N. Shapiro
Eric N. Shapiro
  1. "ArcTouch Is the best company that I've ever worked"

I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are so many that I will list the main pros: Awesome clients and products; Team is very smart and has a great knowledge; Good Salary ad benefits; Good ambient to work with; High Flexibility of work time; Food, snacks and beverages for free; Anual salary review;

Cons

No much room to grow up in the company; Few trainings;

ArcTouch2014-09-12

ArcTouch Response

September 28, 2014VP Operations

All of our employees in Brazil are aware that they may need to travel to the US on a moment's notice - that's why we have all employees get a B1 visa upon hire. We try to give as much notice as we can, but sometimes our client's needs dictate a quick response. We have been working with architects in Brazil to renovate and decorate our office to make it a place where people want to work. Stay tuned for progress in this area. Unfortunately, the US government and the IRS dictate what things we can reimburse our employees for during their US visits. We try to be as flexible as possible in this regard.

2. "The company I've worked for so far"

I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kind people, nice projects (short ones), and that's really nice. They always care very much about their employees work conditions and quality of life. They are very respectful.

Cons

I still couldn't find one yet.

3. "Great workplace"

I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very well managed, short projects, gives us the opportunity to always work with the latest technology. High quality code and products are always the priority and our dev process encourages them. We have several office amenities like available food and an awesome espresso machine, a video-game and great chairs :). Everyone at the company is very collaborative and you can make really good friends here. Very flexible working hours.

Cons

It's not rare to find yourself working weekends. Some projects have very little available time and lots of requirements.

ArcTouch2014-09-11

"Company with good atmosphere and capable people."

Current Employee - Software Engineer IV in San Francisco, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ArcTouch full-time

Pros

Good work atmosphere, technology, holidays.

Cons

Salary is low in comparison with the average, and not many courses, only auto training.

ArcTouch2014-09-10

ArcTouch Response

October 2, 2014VP Operations

This review is dated just before we gave all of the engineering staff a 15% increase on average. While we can't match the salaries offered by some of the big name companies in the area, we are well above the average salaries published in the 2014 salary reviews. We also offer our employees the opportunity to work on multiple projects and technologies in a given year which is one of the things that does differentiate us from those big name companies. And, our work life balance is much better!

5. "An amazing environment to work"

4.0

I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees have a good power to make decisions and the job is soft and challenging at the same time.

Cons

We could have more training, even doing by employees. Need more feedback.

ArcTouch2014-09-11

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews