Apex Systems Reviews

Found 1,679 of over 3,014 reviews

3.9
Apex Systems President Sean Casey
Sean Casey
Pros
  • "Employee Friendly work Environment and Colleagues(in 66 reviews)

• "Best approachability with HR and good pay(in 59 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No benefits until I transfer over(in 78 reviews)

• "Paid time off rolled into hourly salary (no paid time off)(in 67 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

204.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Apex Systems~13916
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Apex Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

best company ever

Dec 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good pay, friendly environment, positive approach

Cons

long drive to work, conservative managment

Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, thank you for taking the time from your day to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your input and are glad that you have found your experience a positive and friendly one! If you have further feedback you would like to share, please reach out to us feedback@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Well-paying job and for remote work

Feb 13, 2022 - GIS Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

This was a job that was easy to attain with GIS experience. Paid training.

Cons

Did not train in GIS being a separate program. After training, it was hard to stay busy because my team did not receive many projects.

Apex Systems Response

Hi, we are sorry you had a negative experience working at Apex. We thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback and would love to further discuss on how we can improve our employees’ experiences. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Work Culture

Dec 5, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really wonderful group of people and environment. Supportive/kind managers, nice group morale. And really take the time to teach/train up.

Cons

Nothing to really note here, this is a metrics driven environment. You are assessed on those numbers, but comes hand and hand with a sales position.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Hello, we would like to thank you for taking some time from your day to provide us with your feedback. We strive to create a positive work culture and are glad this was reflected in your experience! If you have further feedback you would like to share, please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Meat Grinder

Nov 16, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

If leadership likes you, you'll inherit top down clients that will make you rich.

Cons

If you don't inherit a solid book of business from your predecessor or leaders, then you have to start from scratch and are measured by activity in the following order: 15+ meetings/week 5+ new bookings/day 200+ cold calls/day They operate under a "throw stuff at the wall until something sticks" and follow a cookie cutter sales process with no room for strategic or solution minded individuals.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, thank you for providing feedback about your time working at Apex. We are sorry you had a negative experience. Please reach out to us at feedback@apexsystems.com to provide any additional details about your experience. Thank you.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Apex system team is very efficient in recruiting, helping and supporting us.

Oct 12, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Apex system support is very responsive and prompt.

Cons

The 401k enrollment is not readily setup in Fidelity after more than 2 weeks from my start working date.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

I love my job!

Oct 9, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

amazing team, resources and support ALWAYS available.

Cons

None. Everyone is here to grow and hit goals.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Scan

May 14, 2021 - Customer Service (CSR) in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Therr are no good reasons.

Cons

This whole company is a lie, a horrible scam.

Marketing Specialist

Hi there, We are sorry to hear you've had a bad experience at Apex. Please reach out to us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss this further.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work culture

Feb 25, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

compensation, bonus, commission, training programs and engagement of higher level management

Cons

not too many cons here. success is dependent on effort

Marketing Specialist

Hello, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying the culture and working with us at Apex. We hope you continue to have a great experience!

9. 1.0
      Former Employee

good place

Feb 23, 2021 - IT Support Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything good, good, good, good, good

Cons

nothing, nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

10. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ok company

Jan 13, 2021 - Desktop Support Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have some OK clients

Cons

Barely any benefits, no PTO, vacation, or room to grow

Marketing Department

We are sorry that you have had this experience with Apex Systems. Please reach out to us directly at clientinfo@apexsystems.com to help us understand and address the issue.