American Dental Partners PSR Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

American Dental Partners PSR Reviews

Updated 15 Jul 2019

2.5
American Dental Partners CEO Kevin Trexler  (no image)
Kevin Trexler

"Nice to gain experience"

Former Employee - PSR

I worked at American Dental Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best part of the job is when you have really great coworkers, and the knowledge that I gained

Cons

The pay (raises were rare), benefits were so expensive and barely covered anything before deductible, they will over work you and not want to compensate you.

American Dental Partners2019-07-15

"ADS"

Former Employee - PSR

I worked at American Dental Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked with really great people. Some of the best doctors I have had the privilege to work for. We provided fantastic care for our patients.

Cons

Management is too concerned with their bottom line. Employees are pushed to their limits without any concern for their health or well being. Our location lost 9 employees in a little over 3 years.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees, pay them a competitive salary. In 5 years I had one 10 cent raise. Instead of constantly pushing more on employees, listen to them about their concerns.

American Dental Partners2016-11-12

"Opportunity is always knocking!"

Current Employee - PSR in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at American Dental Partners full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are always opportunities to better yourself with ADP! Weather that be through one of their academies, community projects, or advancement in your position. I appreciate the fact that they were willing to invest in me. Working hard pays off here!

Cons

It's work- and being patientsentric can sometimes mean that you are dealing with unsavory types of people.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees. Cutting out the expensive "best practices" extravaganza would go a long way in showing it's not just about the select few. The pats on the backs need to be given on the affiliate level. Nice family picnics, etc.

American Dental Partners2016-08-05

"Development and Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - PSR in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at American Dental Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am so happy that American Dental Partners is investing in the front line staff and offering the opportunity to learn through the Service Academy. The program is helping me to build my confidence and I have better interactions with patients.

Cons

I have not been able to attend a few of the service academy classes as my manager needs me to cover the front desk.

Advice to Management

Keep looking for opportunities to offer development and growth opportunities to front line people.

American Dental Partners2016-05-25