Found 1,113 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and communication." (in 70 reviews)
- "managers don't actually DO much paying work for clients so they have almost no clue" (in 30 reviews)
- "No training structure at all." (in 21 reviews)
- "Upper management, layoff cycles, communication" (in 17 reviews)
- "Basically the company ran out of projects and the layoff was massive." (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Amec Foster Wheeler and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Dec 9, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Support for educational and professional advancement; friendly work environment.
Department manager will not relieve employee even when the director select for a higher position within the company that the client approved and even mobilised.1
- 4.0Nov 18, 2021Geomatics ManagerCurrent EmployeeCalgary, AB
Lots of opportunities for advancements and to work on a vary diverse range of projects.
Near constant corporate restructuring can be challenging to navigate.
Amec Foster Wheeler Reviews FAQs
Amec Foster Wheeler has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,237 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Amec Foster Wheeler to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
64% of Amec Foster Wheeler employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Amec Foster Wheeler 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.