AltisHR Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Feb 14, 2019

4.0
AltisHR Co-Founder Kathryn Tremblay (no image)
Kathryn Tremblay
Pros
  • "Very matrix driven, fun company culture, dynamic work environment - lots of room to grow(in 7 reviews)

• "I am glad that I came across Altis Professionals when I came to Toronto(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons, it is a great company to work for(in 7 reviews)

• "i haven't had any cons with Altis(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Recruiter/Account Manager"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best cultures I have been apart of. I have worked with many staffing agencies in the past and there has never been a company where I have felt more supported. Very collaborative work environment. AltisHR does it's best to set you up for success. They provide rigorous training and further development after. There is no internal competition unless we are having a fun competition against each other but everyone gets commission/rewarded for everything they contribute. Growth potential is high. There is growth potential, if that is for team lead/management, or growing into another division or titles, this can happen. Overall, fantastic company with fantastic people to work with and learn from everyday.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind for Cons.

"Great company culture - fast pace dynamic environment!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for less than a year

Pros

AltisHR is a fantastic place to work. Very matrix driven, fun company culture, dynamic work environment - lots of room to grow … Canadian owned. I would highly recommend working here!

Cons

Often times the days can be long. Lots of over time to be expected.

Continue reading

3. "IT Recruitment Specialist"

Current Employee - IT Recruitment Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time

Pros

*flexible time work opportunities *team-oriented culture and cohesive work environment *respect for job seekers and clients *high-standard ethic approach to work *use of advanced IT technology and tools *clearly defined targets and expectation for every employee and company

Cons

I have not been able identify any cons yet

"Canada's Top 50 Best Employers"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting & Placement Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

AltisHR has a collaborative work environment, proven system, dynamic people, awesome location, training provided, positive & motivating, great incentives - TEAM TIME

Cons

It's hard to say anything bad! It is demanding, you need to be flexible with your time - because deadlines must be met. It is a fast-paced environment, never enough hours in the day!

"Couldn't ask for a better employer!"

Senior Recruiting & Placement Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR

Pros

altisHR is a place where you can learn, grow and push yourself to your full potential. They create a work environment that allows you to be successful and they are there to celebrate that success with you. Here are my top pros: - Strong management team & CEO - Lots of personal growth potential - Supportive work environment - Great commission structure - Fun & entertaining work culture

Cons

If you are looking for a 9:00am to 5:00pm type of job, this is not the right place for you. This job requires you to put in extra hours, but you will see the benefits of your hard work in the long run.

Continue reading
  6. "Altis HR is an excellent team of recruiters"

Administrative Assistant in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at AltisHR for more than 3 years

Pros

I have had nothing but positive and professional interactions with the recruiters at this company. I am consistently offered placements/opportunities that fit my skills and offer a positive and stimulating work environment. Altis is an excellent agency comprised of dedicated and skilled recruiters.

Cons

I do not have any cons to report.

"It was not what I expected"

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter & Placement Consultant in Toronto, ON

I worked at AltisHR full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people there are fantastic. Everyone is very friendly. At Altis, they like to promote a positive work environment with an open door policy during call times. They have nice incentives for their recruiters who can manage it.

Cons

Not enough training for new recruiters. No support throughout the beginning process of your employment there. Good Incentives were only in reach to the people who have been in the recruiting industry for a while OR inherited excellent accounts from people who have quit or were laid off. Some team members only look out for themselves and blame you when things don't go their way.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews