Agilus Work Solutions Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Feb 7, 2020

Found 7 of over 129 reviews

4.0
Agilus Work Solutions Chief Executive Officer  Craig Brown (no image)
Craig Brown
Pros
  • "Work life balance is important and recognized(in 7 reviews)

• "The junior recruiter was a good and understanding guy; work environment was okay(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing negative to say about Talentcor(in 8 reviews)

• "Senior management doesn't like to roll up their sleeves and go find business opportunity to their teams(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Fantastic place to work!

Feb 7, 2020 - Account Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Agilus for over a year. I have been given the opportunity to make process changes and develop my skills. The support showed by by direct manager has been amazing. Work life balance is important and recognized. I would highly recommend Agilus as an employer.

Cons

I have no concerns at this time.

Vice President Strategic Marketing

Thank you for your review . We love working at #teamAgilus and glad you do too!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Mixed bag/management cult

Jul 31, 2019 - Account Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talentcor has some excellent clients and excellent recruiters. For the most part management is too busy avoiding real work to manage anyone, so there can be a tremendous amount of autonomy if you work responsibly. Work/life balance can be good.

Cons

Senior management is profoundly incompetent. At Talentcor, customers are not the top priority - management is. Some are decent but generally speaking they limit their involvement to ego-enhancing activities like retreats and workshops. They seldom participate in anything that impacts the business in order to avoid responsibility for failure. Communication with staff is non-existent - ownership encourages a culture of elitism. If you are OK with participating in the fantasy that management is playing 7D chess, you'll do fine. If you recognize the reality that they are bumbling fools, you won't last. They love yes men and women.

5 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0

Great place to work!

Aug 23, 2018 - Marketing & Communications
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talentcor is a great place to work. They value work/life balance, offer a great benefits program and continuously encourage your professional growth and development. The atmosphere is positive and friendly, with a supportive staff and management team that will encourage you to share your experiences and are open to listening to your ideas.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about Talentcor.

Employer Representative

Thank you for your positive review! We are pleased that you enjoy professional development and growth in your role. New ideas are always welcome as the world of work continues to change at a very rapid pace.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Solid, professional company

Feb 28, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance working with people that are genuine and actually care about what they do. Excellent support network with Directors of standing with sound knowledge of the industry.

Cons

Need to streamline the administration processes and improve branding in terms of external marketing.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Talentcor Life

Aug 30, 2018 - Branch Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sr Management is committed to work life balance, and colleagues provide an amazing team environment

Cons

Some branch locations could be better located for walk-in traffic

Employer Representative

Thank you for your positive review. We will continue to work on opening branch locations that are convenient for our candidates. We understand that this is critical to increasing walk-in traffic. We do strive to exceed expectations for our employees, especially in the current market. We appreciate your support in these strategies!

6. 5.0

Recruitment

Aug 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong company culture, people come first, work life balance, strong leadership team, work hard amd have fun

Cons

Nothing negative to say about the team or organization

Employer Representative

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Recruitment

Aug 15, 2018 - Sourcing Specialist in Windsor, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, staff is amazing, work/life balance, helpful training

Cons

Nothing negative to say about this company

Employer Representative

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews