AMLI Residential Reviews

Found 185 of over 188 reviews

4.6
AMLI Residential Chairman and CEO Greg Mutz
Greg Mutz
Pros
  • "Great company culture and training programs(in 16 reviews)

• "I could have never expected that I would find such a great company so early in my career(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some properties are better than others and you can tell by the pressure upper management puts on the not so good communities(in 10 reviews)

• "Community managers can literally have no maintenance background yet make vital decisions in regards to matters as such(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Wow!

Mar 30, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’m a new employee to the company. I am impressed with the training I have received even though I started during Covid. My onsite managers have been nothing but supportive and amazing mentors. Our area Vice President is very hands on and gives personal feedback even to lower level employees like myself. The rent discount is a huge plus since base wage isn’t too high. Commission are reasonable and once you reach a million dollars in sales your commission rate increases! Although a smaller company, they offer great health insurance benefits.

Cons

Smaller company so promotions can take longer. No other real cons but I will update soon!

2 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

Welcome to the AMLI FAMLI! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It's great to see that you are enjoying AMLI’s work environment, culture, and all the training programs we offer. Best wishes for a long and successful career at AMLI.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Company

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Attentive and professional management. Takes care of their employees

Cons

No cons for me when I was there

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear your positive thoughts about AMLI’s work environment and our benefits. Thank you for having been part of the AMLI FAMLI.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

nalyst

Sep 28, 2021 - Programmer Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to start wirk

Cons

No cons to note here

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your time at AMLI. Best wishes for your successful career.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Its a Good Company

Oct 2, 2021 - Real Estate Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pays well and has great benefits

Cons

Takes up all of your personal time

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Solid company

Aug 9, 2021 - Leasing Professional in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, great commission, company’s culture is amazing. Truly feels like a family.

Cons

Residents, as with any property management, are terrible. Could be stressful.

Recruitment Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience here at AMLI. We agree that while working in the service industry difficult situations are bound to happen. We do our best each day to achieve AMLI’s mission by providing outstanding customer service! We appreciate all you do and thank you for being a part of the FAMLI!

6. 2.0

Leasing Consultant

Aug 22, 2021 - Leasing Professional in Frisco, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Bonuses Vacation Time Sick Time AMLI events Nice Communities

Cons

Managers play favoritism Hard to Promote High Expectations with little Guidance on

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing your comments. It pleases us to read that you enjoy working at our beautiful communities, our time off policy, and company events. We encourage you to reach out to your AVP/RM, President, or Human Resources to share more details regarding your comments. We wish you the best in your career at AMLI.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for!

Jul 15, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

opportunity for growth within the company

Cons

As a leasing consultant your schedule does not have much flexibility, but that is sort of just comes along with the job

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our focus on culture and recognition of employees, especially at the on-site, associate level is one of our priorities. Regarding Work Life balance – please ensure to take advantage of your vacation/personal days and check out our Wellness programs. We hope you are doing well and wish you continued success.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Tiny team in a medium company

Jul 26, 2021 - Systems Analyst in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Minimal oversight You're allowed to fail without costing your future too much They will create positions to keep your career track moving if they like you Yearly consistent money talks

Cons

If they don't like you, they will let you know through reviews and withholding raises Very behind in all things technical Retail jobs have better benefits All major upward mobility shifts happened recently so there's unlikely any movement opportunity for new joiners During reviews, "meeting expectations" isn't good enough and singular negative events hold more sway than singular or trends of positive events

1 person found this review helpful

Recruitment Manager

We are sorry to read about your experience at AMLI. We hope you had an opportunity to share your feedback on the Employee Engagement Survey earlier this year. If you would like to provide more details about your experience, please feel free to reach out to AMLI HR. We have shared your comments with the CIO. Wishing you all the best in your new career.

9. 5.0

Amazing company

Jul 7, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team work. Awesome training, lots of support from above. Relatable work environment

Cons

None currently to think about.

Recruitment Manager

We are happy to read your positive comments. It's great to hear that you really feel part of the AMLI FAMLI. Thank you for all your contributions and best wishes for your continued success.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jun 20, 2021 - Leasing Professional
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work/life balance. This role also presented opportunities for occasional overtime.

Cons

There could be more regional meet ups to help strengthen relationships between communities.

Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We have passed on your comments to our AVPS. Thank you also for your contributions while at AMLI and best wishes for your continued success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 185 Reviews