Found 5 of over 74 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no work/life balance." (in 5 reviews)
- "Now getting told you have to buy your leads on a low commission plan." (in 3 reviews)
- "Insane amount of turn over because the system is difficult to make money at, the incredibly long hours, the tight control over your every action and the long drive times to get to your territory." (in 2 reviews)
Reviews about "leadership team"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Mar 8, 2019Managing DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsNorth Royalton, OH
Surrounded by amazing leadership team that’s encouragingunded by amazing leadership team that’s encouragingunded by amazing leadership team that’s encouraging and pushes you. Unlimited opportunity in income, growth personal and business High energy atmosphere. Company Trips and conventions Your leadership team truly cares of your success I’ve been here for 8 years and the company continues to have record growth
Not really a con but if your looking for just a 9-5 this is not for you. Must be willing to work extremely hard to maximize the opportunity.7
- 5.0Jul 13, 2019Benefits AdvisorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
Great work atmosphere Incredible leadership team Positive vibes Flexible work schedule Weekly bonus
Long hours and hard work5
- 5.0Dec 2, 2016Quality Control ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNorth Royalton, OH
Leadership that is always willing to help and be there. From the founders of our agency to the 1st level of management, the leadership team is selfless with their time. Culture that is unmatched.
If are not self-motivated or need to be micromanaged to work hard, this might not be the best opportunity for you.3
- 5.0Jul 23, 2019General AgentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMilwaukee, WI
No cap. Unlimited overtime. Promotions aren’t based on tenure, they are based on work ethic and skill set. The managers and leadership team are 100% accessible and will coach you according to your goals and career path. You are paid throughout the entirety of your training program.
The boot camp phase can sometimes be long hours. However, the goal is to make new reps confident and competent in their new career.4