Found 17 of over 74 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is no work/life balance." (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours in the beginning but it does pay off if you stay at it for more than the first 90 days." (in 3 reviews)
- "Of course if the client gets irritated that they keep getting harassed and cancel, you might lose the prepaid commissions you received and will definitely lose the renewal commission you earned." (in 3 reviews)
- "Instead use terms like protection program, important benefits and tell the members that their union set these benefits up for them." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "leadership"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Aug 27, 2018Benefits CoordinatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNorth Royalton, OH
You’re recognized for working hard. The leadership is impeccable. If you’re not okay with average, they will help you to be more than average.
It is hard work and not for the weak6
- 5.0Aug 19, 2018TrainerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsColumbus, OH
Saw some reviews on here with false statements. I’ve worked here for 6 years and receive health care reimbursement and life insurance. We work hard but the compensation makes it worthwhile. There are advancement opportunities if you want to move up. People that say no benefits and don’t trust the leadership obviously never worked here. My son joined the team last week due to the opportunity. FACT.
None really. All jobs have good and bad days. I like it here.5
- 1.0Nov 8, 2019SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsKent, OH
Can make a decent amount of money if you’re ok misleading clients. Flexible schedule sort of but your mga will probably treat you like an employee rather than a contractor and ruin that as well.
ALMOST EVERY top agent is lying to customers or at the least being very misleading with how they describe things to clients. The leaders at the top are aware of it but care more about numbers and growth than having integrity. Leadership will lie to you during interview and training until you’re already in to deep. The leads are hostile due to the company assigning multiple agents the same leads over and over. So many customers have been contacted 2-4 times already THIS YEAR. Not to mention year after year. Leadership will just blame it on you not getting refs from the bad leads, aka you’re making your own leads anyways. The contract is terrible. You get 60% BUT only on one product. Everything else is lower percentages and if that isn’t enough you only get 65% of the 60%(meaning you’ll get 39% commission on your paycheck IF you sell whole life). The rest of the money goes to your “back end” which most people will never see a dollar from and if you do they still withhold thousands from you in that account which they will pay out to your leader when you leave. I.e. why they don’t care about the turnover bc they’re getting the rest of your contract money.38
- 5.0Mar 8, 2019Managing DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsNorth Royalton, OH
Surrounded by amazing leadership team that’s encouragingunded by amazing leadership team that’s encouragingunded by amazing leadership team that’s encouraging and pushes you. Unlimited opportunity in income, growth personal and business High energy atmosphere. Company Trips and conventions Your leadership team truly cares of your success I’ve been here for 8 years and the company continues to have record growth
Not really a con but if your looking for just a 9-5 this is not for you. Must be willing to work extremely hard to maximize the opportunity.7
- 5.0Dec 2, 2016General AgentCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNorth Royalton, OH
Unlimited growth and income potential. No experience needed coachability, a great attitude and effort can get you a long way. Best leadership I've ever been around. I would recommend to anyone who feels stuck at a position with no growth, lack of income, or is in a negative environment.
To me not a con as long as your ready to work. Short term sacrifice long term gain.6
- 5.0Jul 13, 2019Benefits AdvisorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
Great work atmosphere Incredible leadership team Positive vibes Flexible work schedule Weekly bonus
Long hours and hard work5
- 5.0Dec 2, 2016Quality Control ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNorth Royalton, OH
Leadership that is always willing to help and be there. From the founders of our agency to the 1st level of management, the leadership team is selfless with their time. Culture that is unmatched.
If are not self-motivated or need to be micromanaged to work hard, this might not be the best opportunity for you.3
- 5.0Jul 23, 2019General AgentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMilwaukee, WI
No cap. Unlimited overtime. Promotions aren’t based on tenure, they are based on work ethic and skill set. The managers and leadership team are 100% accessible and will coach you according to your goals and career path. You are paid throughout the entirety of your training program.
The boot camp phase can sometimes be long hours. However, the goal is to make new reps confident and competent in their new career.4
- 4.0Nov 6, 2019Insurance AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNorth Royalton, OH
-Great team atmosphere - Company is growing and going places -Great leadership and Mentoring
-Work Life balance -Need to go on the road to make money