ADNEOM Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

3.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "veloppeur et au bout de 2ans de mission j'ai eu l'opportunit" (in 9 reviews)

• "grer et rester en contact avec les sujets actuelles et l'entreprise via des workshop par exemple est une superbe opportunit" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Consultant"

Former Employee - Consultant in Brussels (Belgium)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Brussels (Belgium)

I worked at ADNEOM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not serious, no pressure on quality.
    Very young teams (age mean of 24/25 - maybe 60/70% of imterns), so funny atmosphere

Cons

NO Consulting Company, just very bad and fake SSII.
    Very low quality and professionalism, agressive and liar way of sales. Huge Turnover: 75% of employees have left/fired after 2 years

"Nice working environment, opportunities & challenges!"

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time

Pros

ADNEOM makes everything to make you feel comfortable in your job (the right job for the right person; best management practices) and follows you in your professional development (trainings, career opportunities within the group...).

Cons

You have to be really committed to your job, work some overtime but when you like what you do it's not a big deal !

"Evoluer chez Adneom"

Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Managers and employees are cool, friendly in general but result driven. The more result, the more freedom you earn.
    Succeed and you will have a blast at Adneom, but fail and you will be frustrated.
    You don't like what you do? the managers and CEO are more than willing to find you a more suitable place in another company or another department.

Cons

For a business manager, you have to give it all...Adneom requires a lot of your time, and thriving requires a lot of hardowork. So, social life starts with Adneom, and stops there for awhile (about 6-8 months)

"Dynamic atmosphere"

Pros

Challenging environment, great colleagues, team player atmosphere, good communication, good social life, travel opportunities within Europe

Cons

Long working hours, tough objectives

"Great experience"

Current Employee - HR/Recruitment in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - HR/Recruitment in Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

During these last 3 years, I saw Adneom evolving at an incredibly quick pace; both in terms of quantity and quality. It's an employer which offers genuine career evolution and which values transparency: colleagues are open for change and are flexible, solution-oriented. The many events (sportive, cultural, after-works, teambuildings, ...) create a good link between the employees and the vibrant, positive atmosphere is always present. The management is approachable and open to any proposition. Commitment and investment are always rewarded.

Cons

Offices are located in the city centre, a bit far from railway stations; but a tram stop is nearby

Advice to Management

Keep up with the Positive Thinking attitude!

6. "So far so good!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Pros

Company with a strong sense of purpose that is in constant growth. Since I have been here, both the kind of services offered and the internal support have been evolving and created a lot of opportunities in terms of responsibilities for us. The culture of the company has been preserved though and the ambiance is incredible.

Cons

Demanding environment: the objectives set are quite high and employees have to commit and engage 100% to succeed. The growth of the company involves transitions that can be hard to follow from time to time but it's manageable.

7. "HR-team"

Current Employee - HR Partner in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - HR Partner in Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As part of the HR team, I am working at Adneom since 2,5 years and still appreciate my work and employer. I am still believing in what we are trying to achieve in a world full of consultancy companies specialised in IT. We want to establish a way of working oriented to a long-term vision, a collaboration with consultants who can and will evolve, with my help and guidance.

Cons

We are evolving at a rapid pace, and have to be more carefull and put more attention to the follow-up of all our consultants. We notice our improvement points and are tackling them by improving follow-up and training services.

"Great start, but then..."

Former Employee - Software Consultant in Brussels (Belgium)
    Former Employee - Software Consultant in Brussels (Belgium)

I worked at ADNEOM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They take really good care of you and prepare you for the interview. They promise a lot, like trainings etc.. I respect the opportunity they gave me.. But..

Cons

The bad thing: From the moment you start they drop the good care. There are in fact no trainings. They don't keep agreements about vacation etc. The payment of the salary also goes not as should. If there is a problem with a client, they always take the client side. Paperwork is also a big problem.

Advice to Management

Try to actually care about your employees. It can't all come from the employee. You can't only take, sometimes you have to give!

9. "ADNEOM: bonne société avec une vision différente"

Current Employee - Consultant in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Bonne ambiance
    - Business Manager/RH à l'écoute des attentes de consultants
    - Possibilité de changer de poste/type de mission

Cons

- Pas de variable comme dans toutes SS2I. Importance de bien negocier à l'entrée

Advice to Management

La bonne ambiance n'est pas le seul critère pour garder les bons éléments

"Incompétence, hypocrisie, fausses promesses,..."

Current Employee - Junior Consultant in Elsene, Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - Junior Consultant in Elsene, Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than a year)

Pros

L'un des principaux avantages chez Adneom est que vous aurez l'opportunité d'apprendre de nouvelles technologies et d'avoir des missions diversifiées chez des clients assez importants. Des collègues bien sympathiques, une entreprise jeune et dynamique, proposant de nombreuses activités et formations.

Cons

* Les missions sont souvent vendues comme des missions de rêve, mais ne le sont pas en grande majorité. On vous vend comme expert et le client est assez déçu de voir votre réel niveau de compétence...
    * Le salaire est très peu attractif. Quand on sort de nos études, on pense que c'est beaucoup et on vous le fait croire, mais la réalité est toute autre. Renseignez-vous bien sur ce que vous pouvez réellement obtenir car les salaires sont les plus bas du marché chez Adneom.
    * Une soi-disante nouvelle application qui vous facilite la vie, mais qui en réalité, alourdit tous les process et est rempli de bugs et d'incompréhensions.
    * Des promesses d'évolution qui ne viendront pas grâce à la nouvelle échelle inventée par Adneom qui se base non pas sur les compétences du consultant, mais sur son nombre d'années et s'il a rempli des objectifs...
    * Si vous avez des conflits avec votre client, désolé pour vous, mais vous devrez le supporter jusqu'à la fin du contrat! Les Business Manager vous encourageront à trouver des solutions et à être plus ouvert d'esprit, d'être plus "positif".
    * Des responsables techniques qui ne supportent pas de se remettre en question. Lorsque le stagiaire arrive à trouver une solution plus intéressante qu'un team leader technique, gare à lui...
    * Le profit sera le plus souvent supérieur aux intérêts du développeur (cependant il y a une évolution de ce côté, je dois l'avouer)
    * Le remote working est mal vu si vous travaillez en interne, et vous avez intérêt à travailler de 9h à 18h. Les heures supplémentaires (non-rémunérées bien sûr) sont appréciées.
    * Le terme "Positive" est utilisé à tout va et perd son véritable sens, votre présence est fortement conseillée aux activités et il vous faut une bonne excuse pour ne pas être mal vu (Quelqu'un a dit "Secte"?)

Advice to Management

Difficile après tout ça de donner des conseils. Des consultants ont l'envie de faire avancer la société, mais ce serait la haute direction qu'il faudrait changer. Certaines personnes mériteraient d'être à la place du PDG (que je déconseille fortement d'ailleurs, au vu des nombreuses personnes qui ont fait un burn-out en travaillant pour lui tant il est exigeant!) ou de certains grands BM seniors.
    Le seul qui mérite tout mon respect dans la direction est le RH Manager (Matthieu) qui a une grande humanité, un grand tact, une belle psychologie et une profonde gentillesse. Prenez exemple sur cette personne...