ADNEOM Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

3.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • s de cibler le type de mission qui les int (in 7 reviews)

• grer et rester en contact avec les sujets actuelles et l'entreprise via des workshop par exemple est une superbe opportunit (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • manque de processus et de clart (in 6 reviews)

• For a business manager, you have to give it all (in 6 reviews)

"Nice working environment, opportunities & challenges!"

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time

Pros

ADNEOM makes everything to make you feel comfortable in your job (the right job for the right person; best management practices) and follows you in your professional development (trainings, career opportunities within the group...).

Cons

You have to be really committed to your job, work some overtime but when you like what you do it's not a big deal !

"Evoluer chez Adneom"

Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Managers and employees are cool, friendly in general but result driven. The more result, the more freedom you earn.
    Succeed and you will have a blast at Adneom, but fail and you will be frustrated.
    You don't like what you do? the managers and CEO are more than willing to find you a more suitable place in another company or another department.

Cons

For a business manager, you have to give it all...Adneom requires a lot of your time, and thriving requires a lot of hardowork. So, social life starts with Adneom, and stops there for awhile (about 6-8 months)

"Dynamic atmosphere"

Pros

Challenging environment, great colleagues, team player atmosphere, good communication, good social life, travel opportunities within Europe

Cons

Long working hours, tough objectives

"Great experience"

Current Employee - HR/Recruitment in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - HR/Recruitment in Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

During these last 3 years, I saw Adneom evolving at an incredibly quick pace; both in terms of quantity and quality. It's an employer which offers genuine career evolution and which values transparency: colleagues are open for change and are flexible, solution-oriented. The many events (sportive, cultural, after-works, teambuildings, ...) create a good link between the employees and the vibrant, positive atmosphere is always present. The management is approachable and open to any proposition. Commitment and investment are always rewarded.

Cons

Offices are located in the city centre, a bit far from railway stations; but a tram stop is nearby

Advice to Management

Keep up with the Positive Thinking attitude!

6. "So far so good!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Pros

Company with a strong sense of purpose that is in constant growth. Since I have been here, both the kind of services offered and the internal support have been evolving and created a lot of opportunities in terms of responsibilities for us. The culture of the company has been preserved though and the ambiance is incredible.

Cons

Demanding environment: the objectives set are quite high and employees have to commit and engage 100% to succeed. The growth of the company involves transitions that can be hard to follow from time to time but it's manageable.

7. "HR-team"

Current Employee - HR Partner in Brussels (Belgium)
    Current Employee - HR Partner in Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As part of the HR team, I am working at Adneom since 2,5 years and still appreciate my work and employer. I am still believing in what we are trying to achieve in a world full of consultancy companies specialised in IT. We want to establish a way of working oriented to a long-term vision, a collaboration with consultants who can and will evolve, with my help and guidance.

Cons

We are evolving at a rapid pace, and have to be more carefull and put more attention to the follow-up of all our consultants. We notice our improvement points and are tackling them by improving follow-up and training services.

"Great start, but then..."

Former Employee - Software Consultant in Brussels (Belgium)
    Former Employee - Software Consultant in Brussels (Belgium)

I worked at ADNEOM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They take really good care of you and prepare you for the interview. They promise a lot, like trainings etc.. I respect the opportunity they gave me.. But..

Cons

The bad thing: From the moment you start they drop the good care. There are in fact no trainings. They don't keep agreements about vacation etc. The payment of the salary also goes not as should. If there is a problem with a client, they always take the client side. Paperwork is also a big problem.

Advice to Management

Try to actually care about your employees. It can't all come from the employee. You can't only take, sometimes you have to give!

"Bonne ambiance"

Current Employee - Anonyme in Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Anonyme in Paris (France)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ambiance bonne mais ca suffit pas

Cons

Evolution ou pas pour tout le monde

Advice to Management

Plus de Consideration des employés back office

"Candidat sans réponse..."

Pros

N'ayant pas travaillé pour eux, je ne connais aucun avantage.

Cons

Sollicitation à une offre d'emploi + email à la responsable RH qui annonce via LinkedIn qu'il ne faut pas hésiter à la contacter si l'on veut travailler chez Adneom... Après plus d'un mois et 2 relances par email, je n'ai toujours pas eu la moindre réponse... S'ils traitent leurs clients comme leurs candidats, je les plains !!! N'oubliez jamais qu'un candidat peut un jour devenir un client ! Je n'oublierai pas ce manque de respect et ne suis pas prêt à faire bonne presse de cette société de consultance...

Advice to Management

Traitez vos candidats comme des prospects. Vous ne savez quels seront leurs prochains jobs et ils seront peut-être vos futurs points de contact clients...

"Adneom - Cabinet SS2I différent"

Current Employee - Consultant Confirmé in Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Consultant Confirmé in Paris (France)

I have been working at ADNEOM full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A l'écoute des consultants
    Evenements d'entreprises originaux (karting, escalade,...)

Cons

Les locaux sont en travaux et en ce moment c'est pas très beau

Advice to Management

Rénovation des locaux