Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

3.6
4Ocean CEO Alex Schulze
Alex Schulze
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good Company

Jan 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Niceville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hires quickly, has good training program.

Cons

For temp employees does not have a good exit plan.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Found my forever home

Sep 12, 2018 - Customer Service Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The mission is amazing. The all hands meetings are great. The management is awesome. The clean ups are amazing. The job itself isn't hard when you get the hang of it. If you do your job, you will get promoted. The only people who haven't moved up are those who have a bad attitude and don't do their job. The company is growing like wildfire. There is so much room for growth- I can't stress that enough.

Cons

The lunch break is short, only 30 minutes. We do get two 15 minute breaks during the day, however, I usually always forget to take them. The PTO is only 7 days a year- that includes both sick days as well as vacation time. I will say that communication between departments could be better.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not so great "dream" job

Jul 2, 2018 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company mission is inspiring Coworkers can be fun

Cons

The workload is very heavy and monotone. The benefits are not great at all. The pay is low and is nothing compared to the other segment of our customer service department (Social Media). They make about $15, depsite that they have been caught sleeping on the job several times. You will work in the most hated and disrespected department because your just "customer serivce". More than likely you will be verbally abused at some point. Despite the social media team being a part of customer service, there is extreme favoritism because the director and most of the social media department are friends from their previous employer so BEWARE. So it is common for customer service to be put down for the benefit of the social media team. If you work in customer service, it is extremely unlikely that you will ever be promoted, get a riase, or get the proper equipment to do the job. You will get yelled or greeted with an insult for talking to anyone else in the company or taking your 15 minute break. You will most likely overhear racist comments from upper managment. No one in the company will stand up for you. You will most likely cry at somepoint from the treatmeant. Other departments will make comments to you about how they are glad they are not in your shoes. HR is not there for you or your friend so help is unlikely.

Continue reading
    17 people found this review helpful

4Ocean Response

Sr. HR Manager

At 4Ocean, we recognize our Customer Service Team as being one of most important and highly-respected departments in the entire company. We place the utmost amount of trust in each individual because collectively this department is the one listening and responding to the group we all report to; the 4Ocean Customer. As is in all departments, we value diversity and always strive to speak to our employees’ personal and business needs. We continually benchmark our pay and benefits program to similar organizations in the marketplace and we are always looking to enhance the overall employee experience with additional offerings as resources allow. 4Ocean recognizes individual merits and exemplary efforts by first looking to promote talent from within. With an Open-Door Policy culture pertaining to all employee activities in the workplace, we do not condone behavior inconsistent with our company standards. We do, however, recognize a shared responsibility with our employees to bring any unsatisfactory interactions to light immediately in order to address and remedy any negatively perceived situations according to these company standards. Every employee matters to us at 4Ocean, so we will be sure to take your experience under advisement and wish you the best of luck in the next stage of your career.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews