The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about 3dplm Software Solution? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 3dplm Software Solution employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "salary is average and no onsite opurtunity" (in 36 reviews)
- "old technology.nothing to learn except thr product..good for mech background software engineers" (in 16 reviews)
- "Arrogant leads and managers (most of them are there for more than 10 years)" (in 15 reviews)
- "#management is direction less and aim less" (in 14 reviews)
- "less compensation compared to the competitors" (in 13 reviews)
Found 15 of over 495 reviews
Updated Jul 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Mar 23, 2017Instructional DesignerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Personal growth, good work culture, good processes, great Products
No work from home option. 9 hours completion