Found 3 of over 495 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about 3dplm Software Solution? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 3dplm Software Solution employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "salary is average and no onsite opurtunity" (in 36 reviews)
- "old technology.nothing to learn except thr product..good for mech background software engineers" (in 16 reviews)
- "Arrogant leads and managers (most of them are there for more than 10 years)" (in 15 reviews)
- "#management is direction less and aim less" (in 14 reviews)
- "less compensation compared to the competitors" (in 13 reviews)
Reviews about "onsite opportunities"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 20, 2014Technical LeaderFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPune
Job Security, Above avg. Salary, Less work pressure, Work life balance
Slow growth, No onsite opportunities, Attitude of some managers who have been there in the company since a long time.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2016Technical Support EngineerFormer EmployeePune
I've been working for 1.5 years, I found it one of the best company. Learning, culture, co-operative co-workers, everything is just great.
1. Only one - less onsite work opportunities.