2020 Companies Reviews

Found 870 of over 908 reviews

4.1
2020 Companies President Steve Peters
Steve Peters
Pros
  • "Flexible Schedule Family oriented and everyone is friendly(in 35 reviews)

• "Good pay, good life versus work balance(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Unrealistic expectations, last-minute changes, way too many useless conference calls(in 43 reviews)

• "Upper management changed and ruined the company(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good job

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good job good pay flexable

Cons

None at this time right now

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the 5-Star review. We are glad to see that you've been a part of the 2020 Companies' team for over 3 years. We appreciate your work and we will continue to look for ways to support you and your growth within our company.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

OK for part time and school

Sep 20, 2021 - User Experience Consultant in Stafford, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hours worked around my school schedule

Cons

Little support No commission Could pay more Near impossible to get full-time

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Eh

Sep 9, 2021 - NRG Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice commission with hourly pay

Cons

long hours and with no comfortability at the job sites

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Lead

Aug 24, 2021 - Lead Sales Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good, some managers are cool. Job is easy

Cons

Customers suck, on your feet all day.

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate the dedication and effort you put into every day in the field. HUGE thanks for being with us for 8+ years. We realize that it can be difficult, and some days are better than others. We hope that some of your customer experiences are rewarding. We hire talent like you because you are engaging, outgoing, and knowledgeable about our clients' products. We look forward to your continued success. Please reach out to us with suggestions at community.relations@2020companies.com. Your feedback is vital to us continuing to make 2020 Companies a place to work.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun Job

Aug 17, 2021 - Samsung Experience Consultant in Kenosha, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

If your cool with the Blue shirts it's fun and easy money

Cons

Feels boring at times but again fun and easy money

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate your dedication to 2020 Companies and the Samsung Experience. Thank you for being with us for 1+ years. You are the backbone of our company, and you are the face of our clients. We recognize that there is often downtime out in the field, and we value your ability to stay upbeat and friendly when it comes to customer interaction. Thank you, and we wish you continued success!

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Reliant Campaign

Sep 7, 2021 - Retail Store Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

-easy job -fun coworkers (mine were at least) -hourly + commission (better than straight commission) -there are a number of locations so you will likely not have a huge commute -Flexible schedule. Since there is no fixed schedule you can ask for pretty much any days off you need.

Cons

-complicated commission policy (make sure you read the commission policy before signing anything, it was much more complicated than I was told it was) -High Turnover: Most new hires quit after the first day. Management then blames the team members for not making the job seem like a dream come true. -caught management and other employees lying to customers a number of times. Customers later come back angry because they were lied to. -GroupMe at times felt more important than job performance. We were told many times a day to act excited on GroupMe and put on a show. -Was encouraged on a number of occasions to try and recruit my friends for 2020 as well. -Inconsistent work schedule. The work week is Monday-Sunday. You won't know next week's schedule until usually Friday. This makes it difficult to make plans. However depending on your manager you can sometimes just let them know ahead of time and they will accommodate. -Unorganized. They had that I was managing a different store on paper than the one I was actually managing. My subordinates were also all assigned to different stores. This meant that I was not getting paid for their sales (like I was supposed to), which meant an overall lower paycheck. -Multiple times I was asked to work off the clock. Since on the clock time was sales time everything that needed to be taken care of at the store had to be done during my time. Was also persuaded to stay after work to try and sell more even though I wasn't getting paid for it.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

A Company Where People Come First

Jul 29, 2021 - Field Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started my journey with 2020 Companies approximately eight years ago, working as a Field Sales Manager. It's been an incredibly rewarding experience, and afforded me the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. Our leadership is phenomenal, and the work life balance is unlike anywhere else. During the last year and a half of the pandemic, I have experienced first hand the lengths 2020 has gone to in support of its employees. It's difficult times like these that are a testament to a company and its leadership, and 2020 has gone above and beyond to not just be a place to work, but a place that makes one feel like family. There is an abundance of career growth opportunities for those that are dedicated and ambitious. Leadership is accessible and receptive to feedback and fosters an environment of collaboration and growth. It's a great place to start and grow your career. In addition, 2020 allows you access to global brands such as Samsung, Dell, HP and others. It is by far the best retail 3PL out there!!

Cons

Our clients can be demanding, and we are always working to not just meet their needs but exceed expectations. As many of these clients are leading global companies, they expect the best from their partners. This may mean working through ambiguity, quick reaction times, and challenges. While some may see the constant change as a con, it can also provide opportunities to grow and learn from the best.

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you've been part of the 2020 Companies' team for 8 years. Sales and Marketing roles can be difficult sometimes, but they can also be rewarding. Thank you for sharing your insights. We were thrilled that we were able to keep so many people employed in 2020. Our clients were great partners in sharing that goal. We look forward to your continued success at 2020 Companies.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Small company, big heart

Jul 28, 2021 - Regional Field Operations Manager in Olathe, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong team environment, fast paced, exciting clients and projects!

Cons

Must be adaptable, work within ambiguity to be successful!

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying your role with 2020 Companies in your home area of Loveland, OK. Your talent showcases the value of our nationwide teams and helps us grow our programs to include more cities nationwide. Thank you for being part of 2020 Companies' success!

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Bad Benefits

Aug 7, 2021 - Lead Samsung Experience Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good for retail. Sales were down due to covid.

Cons

The benefits for this company were nonexist. Yes you did receive healthcare but it was over priced and had a high deductible. The PTO and sick time were merged as well. The company did not believe in calling in for bad weather either. If it snowed or rained or anything of that sort you were expected to be there.

1 person found this review helpful

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We assess and negotiate our benefits annually with our vendors to provide our employees with quality coverage. We appreciate your time on our program. We know that healthcare is an important part of employment. If you'd like to reach out to us directly about this topic, please email us at community.relations@2020companies.com.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to grow your career

Jul 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great leadership -Great co-workers -Advancement and mentorship opportunities This is a great place to gain exposure, network, and develop your career while gaining a broad range of skills.

Cons

It can take some concerted effort to get noticed, given the nature of having multiple programs and teams working somewhat independently. I've noticed an improvement lately though as the organization has adapted to connecting with employees in this post COVID world.

1 person found this review helpful