The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about 2020 Companies? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 2020 Companies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "hours and good pay if you work for it" (in 79 reviews)
- "management is great at all levels" (in 45 reviews)
- "I have been with 2020 for over 4 years and have had the pleasure to work with so many great people." (in 32 reviews)
- "Some autonomy, benefits look like they are good" (in 29 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling and good fast paced" (in 26 reviews)
- "Upper management does not promote a team atmosphere and is not committed to the personal growth of it's employees." (in 27 reviews)
- "No training on Samsung products." (in 24 reviews)
- "Unprofessional managers who do everything at the last minute." (in 21 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 19 reviews)
- "Communication between merchandisers and supervisors is poor" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of 2020 Companies and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,113 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sept 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sept 25, 2023Digital Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDallas, TX
I've been with 2020 Companies for 3 years as of October. I continue to be impressed by the changes they make to improve the employee experience. We recognize our employees regularly on social media. There is a long list of promotions that are assigned regularly. I've watched many PT roles move to FT roles, ensuring employees can access the full benefits package. My feedback is listened to and often helps create change within the organization.
Retail jobs are not a great fit for everyone. Additionally, this is a sales organization. Working here should be a good fit for those who like sales and engaging with people. However, some people aren't aware of the skills and determination it takes to be in retail sales, which can lead to a bad experience.2020 Companies Response4d
Thank you for your glowing 5-star review! We are happy you are having a positive experience at 2020 Companies. We are committed to creating a work environment where our employees feel valued, respected, and supported, and it is so rewarding to hear that we are succeeding. We are particularly proud of our commitment to employee recognition and development. We believe our employees are our greatest asset, and we want to invest in them and help them grow their careers. We are also committed to creating a culture of feedback and continuous improvement, and we appreciate your feedback on how we can continue to make our company a better place to work. Thank you again for your review. We are grateful to have you as a member of the 2020 Companies team!
- 5.0Sept 26, 2023Regional Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
The management will always help you out and do what is best for you whenever they can.
There are two glaring issues that come to mind with the company. First, some states make companies pay out for PTO or carryover to the next year, while others make you use it or lose it. Second, the same can be said of sick time, some states have it and others don't. So the jobs are not equal everywhere and they NEED to treat everyone the same. It can be done and it will really make 2020 an A+ rated company.
2020 Companies Reviews FAQs
2020 Companies has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 1,154 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at 2020 Companies to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
86% of 2020 Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 2020 Companies 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.