Mission: Provide outstanding customer service and to deliver best-in-class digital solutions to our clients.
I have been working at ecentricarts full-time
- The people! Everyone has each other's backs
- Challenging work: you're never bored
- Get to learn new things, expand your skills, and grow your career
- Quarterly reviews with a manager are helpful and allow you to look over achievements and improvements (both personally and at the company scale)
- New incorporation of Agile process improves project workflows & team mentality
- Executive team values transparency
- Client work is often stressful and can sometimes cause stretches of overtime
- Large assortment of internal tools can be confusing to employees and clients, need to consolidate & clarify procedures
Advice to Management
- Keep encouraging staff to learn through internal teams, online tools, and conferences; it keeps morale up and allows us to share new skills with one another
- Incorporate more employee input into project-specific budgets so that everyone is on the same page and level of accountability
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ecentricarts (Toronto, ON).
The first interview is a sit down with management and team members. Job-specific questions are asked. Topics covered are usually technologies and concepts that you'd be faced with such as REST, as well as a few things mentioned in your resume. The managers are very smart so if you don't know something just be honest because you won't be able to fake it.
Second interview is with a larger portion with the team and covers some code review.