Mission: Provide outstanding customer service and to deliver best-in-class digital solutions to our clients.
I worked at ecentricarts full-time (More than a year)
- Very supportive management team
- Provided learning tools to further advance skills
- Get to participate in industry conferences
- Work from home days
- Wonderful people to work with and great company culture
- Flex hours
- Working in agile methodology, keeping up with the latest industry standards and technologies
- Sometimes might feel little bit stressed with tight deadlines but that's like any other agency
- Timesheets, they are a pain to fill out but that's how clients know what they are getting billed for
Advice to Management
Thank you for being so great!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ecentricarts (Toronto, ON).
The first interview is a sit down with management and team members. Job-specific questions are asked. Topics covered are usually technologies and concepts that you'd be faced with such as REST, as well as a few things mentioned in your resume. The managers are very smart so if you don't know something just be honest because you won't be able to fake it.
Second interview is with a larger portion with the team and covers some code review.