Mission: Yell's mission is to help businesses find and connect with customers.
I worked at Yell full-time (Less than a year)
Decent salary good earning potential however the money is not worth the long hours and pressure better jobs with good work life balance....
High pressure all the time, long hours never able to switch off. Lots of customer complaints which are left to you to pick up even if not you who caused the complaint and still expected to bring in massive targets.
Advice to Management
Be realistic support staff rather than using pressure tactics.
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yell in February-2017.
A professional, efficient process from the very start. Time line of events:
- Applied for the role via a job board, received a prompt response the next morning from the in-house recruiter. This was a fairly informal conversation to discuss the opportunity/my background in a bit more detail before setting up a more formal call
- This was a competency based phone interview scheduled for two days later
- The next stage was to complete two online assessments, one psychometric test and the other a general intelligence quiz
- The following day I was given detailed feedback and we then set up a final panel interview/presentation
- I was then offered the position the following morning!
Very impressed with the entire process, well done Team Yell!
Yell is proud to have been recognised as one of the UK's Best Places to interview in 2017.