- Bracknell, United Kingdom
- 10000+ Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1904
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Grocery Stores
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewHad a group interview were you are given a few minutes to rank the importance of each task on your own and then in a group decide a final ranking.Interview
Hours I was willing to work Example of when I demonstrated initiativeAnswer Question
See All 1,169 interviews
Waitrose Awards & Accolades
- IGD RETAILER OF THE YEAR 2018, IGD, 2018
- Supermarket of the Year, Multiple Spirits Retailer of the Year and Multiple Wine Retailer, Drinks Retailing Awards, 2018
Popular Careers with Waitrose Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Waitrose Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Waitrose
Employees rate Waitrose 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 6,457 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 74% of employees would recommend working at Waitrose to a friend. This is based on 6,457 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
78% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Waitrose as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Waitrose.
50% of employees think that Waitrose has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.